"Return home and forget everything about you," he mumbles robotically, and takes the dog's leash from her, and exits the bar with the dog. She takes out her phone and sends a quick text to Trenton, telling him to soon expect a man with a dog, and to text her back when they get there.

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon," Stefan says to the man chained to the wall.

"I can't," Ray groans.

"I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here," Stefan says, gesturing to Klaus, continuing to stare straight ahead at Ray. Sofia glances over when a woman approaches herself and Klaus, who is stands next to her while they watch Stefan attempt to get information out of Ray.

"Hello mister Klaus," the woman starts, and Sofia snorts slightly, getting an amused look from Stefan. "I have some more information for you," she continues, and Stefan moves closer to them. "You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guy's brother, Damon, at the farm house."

"Well, thank you, Claudia. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch," Klaus says, smiling at the woman, and sending her away.

"My brother still on our trail?" Stefan asks, crossing his arms.

"He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that," Klaus says, and turns to leave the bar, but Stefan quickly grabs Klaus' arm.

"No, no, no. Let me handle it," Stefan says, shaking his head.

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asks, narrowing his eyes slightly at Stefan.

"Cause, you'll know I'll come back," Stefan says, leveling his gaze with Klaus'.

"Do I?" Klaus asks, crossing his arms.

"You saved my brother's life; I'm at your service," Stefan says automatically.

"Ah, you sound so tedious and indentured, aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" he asks, pointing at Ray and smiling, and Stefan simply stares.

"Come on, Klaus. Stefan isn't dumb enough to run. Besides, I'm sure you can get answers from Ray easier," Sofia says, siding with Stefan, who sends her a subtle, grateful look.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore," Stefan says, and leaves the bar. A few moments after Stefan leaves, Klaus looks at Sofia.

"Would you like to give it a go, love?" Klaus asks, grinning at Sofia while gesturing to Ray, and Sofia raises an eyebrow.

"I didn't come along to torture people. Actually... I'm not entirely sure why you brought me along at all," Sofia frowns, looking up at Klaus.

"I'm surprised it took you this long to inquire about my reasoning," Klaus says, and Sofia looks at him questioningly. "Just trying to rekindle an old friendship."

"Really? That's it?" Sofia asks, disbelievingly.

"That's it," Klaus says, walking to the bar and ordering two drinks. He hands one of the glasses of whiskey to Sofia, and takes a drink of his own. "Believe it or not, our friendship was dear to me."

"Well, that wouldn't have changed if you hadn't daggered Kol," Sofia mutters, bitterly, and Klaus sighs.

"Well, not to worry. My dear brother will be awakened soon enough," Klaus says, and slowly makes his way over to Ray. "Tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon," Klaus says, and sighs when he remains silent. He reaches up and takes Ray's pinky finger between his own index finger and thumb, and pulls it sharply to the side, breaking it. Ray groans and grits his teeth in pain. "You have 205 unbroken bones left in your body, and I have no problem taking the time to break every one of them, heal you, and then break them all again."