"Isn't he cute?" Sofia grins, stroking the fur of the dog's neck. "I think he likes me."

"He certainly is a friendly thing," Klaus says as the dog licks his hand.

"Can we keep him?" Sofia asks, poking her lower lip out.

"Well, we can't just leave him on the side of the road can we?" Klaus asks, and Sofia smiles.

"No, we can't," Sofia says, and opens one of the back doors of the car, and lets the dog jump inside. Sofia shuts the door, and slides in the passenger side of the car, while Klaus gets in the driver's side. "I hope Stefan won't mind," Sofia says, when she sees Stefan heading to the car. Stefan walks to the back of the car, and opens the door behind Klaus. Stefan gets into the car and looks across the seat, and stares at the dog blankly. He then looks forward at a beaming Sofia.

"You've got to be kidding me," Stefan says, shaking his head.

"Klaus said we can keep him," Sofia chirps, reaching behind her and scratching behind the dog's ear.

"No," Stefan says, and Sofia frowns. "I hate dogs."

"Aww, how can you hate dogs?" Sofia asks, and turns around in her seat, fully facing the back. "Look at that wittle face," Sofia baby talks, looking at the dog. "How can you say no to him?"

"Real easy. No," Stefan says, and Sofia turns back around in her seat, and huffs.

"Well, Klaus said it was okay, so too bad," Sofia says, and Klaus chuckles as he starts the car. The car ride to find Ray was nearly completely quiet; the only noise is the music coming through the car's radio. It takes about an hour, but they finally reach the bar named 'Southern Comfort'. "Do you think just the two of you will be able to handle this for a little bit?"

"Why do you ask?" Klaus asks, as they all exit the car.

"I'm gonna head up to the store up the street and pick up a few things for our new friend," Sofia grins, and Klaus gestures for her to go. Sofia quickly blurs away, but not before hearing Stefan mutter, 'I can't believe you let her keep the dog.' Sofia chuckles under her breath as she blurs to the store. She walks inside the establishment, and quickly picks out the essentials in the pet section, and pays for everything at the counter. Sofia eventually makes it back to the bar and she stops by the car and looks at the dog, who is wagging his tail at her from in the back seat. She takes the recently purchased leash and clips it onto the dog's collar, and lets him out of the car. She studies the dog for a few moments, and smiles. "You know, it may be awfully hard doing all of this traveling with a dog, but you know who would absolutely adore you? Trenton," she says to the dog, who simply watches her with his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Sofia tugs on the dog's leash, leading him into the bar, ignoring the strange looks that she's getting from people. She looks over to the other side of the bar, seeing Stefan standing a few feet away from a man that is tied to the wall. She sees Stefan dip a dart in a glass of alcohol, and throw it at the man, and the man shouts in pain.

"Bringing the dog into the bar? You're violating health codes," she hears Klaus say from beside her.

"Oh, he won't be here long. I'm just in here to find someone to take him to my home in Mystic Falls," Sofia says, and Klaus nods, not caring either way. Sofia looks around the bar and she decides on a man who looks to be in his mid-twenties, who doesn't look to be intoxicated in the slightest. She walks to the man and immediately begins compelling him.

"I need you to do me a favor," she compels him, smiling. The man's expression turns dazed, and he nods. "I need you to safely bring my dog to Mystic Falls, Virginia to a friend of mine. Take him to this address," she continues, scribbling down her address and putting it in his hand, "my friend will be expecting you. And when you get into your car after dropping the dog off, you'll return home, and forget everything about me."