Chapter Thirteen: Worst Kind of Torture

So I got a piece of fan art!!!! That's what you would call it? But it's so amazing and I love it to bits I have to share it, although I won't tell who the artist is because I'm not sure if this amazing jewel wants me tell my reaper readers (if she does tho I will put it in the next chapter) I'm just so honored to have this done as I thought people wouldn't exactly connect with the characters they way yous did. So thank you so much it's so amazing. I didn't expect this from my book at all.

This chapter jumps between timelines a lot. Anything in bold and italics is the past, normal font is present time.

-------------------------------

I was tied to a chair my hands bound behind me. It must have been angel ruined so i couldn't escape. The room was dark, cold and damp. A single light flickered above me making that irritating electrical sound.

A deep malicious laugh echoed off the cool crisp walls.

"Can you get anymore cliché?" I spat out pulling against the restraints

"Quiet Anastasia"

I knew that voice, where did i know that voice?

"How dare you use that name" I spat again

They grew irritated deep in the shadows "What name would i call you by then girl?" they snapped

I stayed silent

"Anastasia" he yelled

Then it flooded back, all the memories tied to that tone.

"Anastasia wait up"

"Come on Charles"

I ran up the stairs trying to hide from Charlie. He wouldn't get me this time

"Anna, Anna" he called his voice echoing through the small cottage "I will find you and then it's your turn to be in"

He wouldn't find me, I wouldn't let him. I knew the perfect place to hide, In Fathers office under his desk. Charlie would never find me there.

I quickly ran into fathers Office and hid under his desk. A few minutes went by and i heard his footsteps running up the hall. He hit his head on the door frame with a loud thud: Charlie never was good at stopping before banging into something. I held back a giggle behind my hand trying not to make noise. I wasn't going to let him know where I was.

"I can hear you laughing Anna"

I held my breath and shut my eyes as tight as they would go, hoping I would magically disappear.

"I found you" Charlie said

I quickly crawled out sprinting away from Charlie but I hit one of father's stands. It toppled over with one of his very important statues on it; it shattered into pieces onto the floor. 

Charlie let out a gasp and one from me soon followed.

"Go home Charlie, quick before father gets home"

"But Anna he will-"

"Go quick. Now" I said pushing him towards the door.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked

"I'll be fine. Quickly go"

"Okay. I'll come play tomorrow"

"Okay. Quick Charlie he will be home soon"

"Anastasia" a deep voice boomed out