Black Pink

VISIT THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM TO VOTE FOR YOUR BIAS!

Label: YG Entertainment

Debut: August 8, 2016 ("Boombayah" and "Whistle)

Fandom Name: Blink

Members: 4

Years Active: 2016 - present

Their name was chosen because black symbolizes girly things and black is the opposite, which means they will not be what everyone is expecting. The group has no leader because all of the members have their own leadership attributes. BlackPink is the first girl group to debut under YG Entertainment in seven years (the last group was 2NE1).

Both their debut title tracks charted at number one and two on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart and they were the fastest group to do so. They were also the third Korean artist or group to hold the top two positions after Psy and Big Bang. They won first place on a major music program 13 days after debuting, which broke the previous record for shortest time for a girl group to win on a music program after debut. To finish off 2016, they were named the second best new K-pop group of 2016 by Billboard. In 2017, the released a new song As If It's Your Last which became the fastest K-pop music video to exceed 10 million views. It was also the second most viewed online video in the first 24 hours by any Korean act.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filmography

Jisoo: Producer (cameo)

Rose: King of Mask Singer (2017 - ep.103-104)

All: K-Pop Star 6: The Last Chance (2017 - ep.13)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Ji Soo (Jisoo)

Nicknames: Chi Choo and Jichu

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Birthday: January 3, 1995

Height: 162 cm (5'3")

Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: Korean

Languages: Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese

Siblings: older brother and sister

Position: Vocalist

Favourite Colour: purple

Ideal Type: A nice guy who is especially caring towards her.