Brain fic ~FA

Enter what goes on in my mind if you fucking dare. I suck at writing smut tho. And I still can't believe I'm doing this. 😲😲

Dan sat on the couch waiting for his master to get home. He had sent a picture of his leaking erection, and knew he was going to be punished from his stupid ass actions. Tears form in his eyes as he beats himself up deep within.

The door opens, and Dan sucks in a sharp breath. Phil walks in with an evil glint in his eyes.

"How are-"

"DADDY! I'M SORRY!" Phil cries out.

Dan nods, only saying one word. "Strip."

Dan quickly takes off his short leather pants, and his black shirt, leaving him bare to Phil's staring eyes. Dan sinks to his knees, and gets in position for his master.

Phil leaves the room with a sadistic smile on his face. He knows what he's going to do to his lover, something he has never done before. He brings out his favorite toys, and sets them on the coffee table, right next to a freaking out Dan.

Phil takes the ropes, and ties Dan to the couch. He then takes the cuffs, and cuffs his arms, and ankles.

Dan's cock throbs, and longs for a release. He looks down at his master as he takes him into his mouth.

Phil smirks as Dan lets out a groan. He teases the slit with his tongue, and fondles with his sac. Dan tries to thrust his hips up, but the ropes hold him down.

Dan's eyes open when he hears a low, buzzing sound.

"Tell me your safe words, Pet."

"Yellow to slow down, red to stop."

Phil nods, and goes back to sucking Dan off. He presses the vibrator into his hole.

"I-I'm g-going to c-c-ome," Dan cries out.

Phil smirks. "How about no?" He takes out the cock ring he's hidden from Dan since they first got together. He grins with an evil look in his eye, and shoves the vibrator into him.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," Phil whispers. He whips out his hard cock, and thrusts it into Dan's eye.

Dan cries out in pain. His dick is now a purple color, the same color as his grandmothers boobs. "RED!" He screams.

Phil cackles. "TOO LATE, MOTHERFUCKER!" He thrusts in, and out of Dan's eye. He watches as his eyeball pops out, and slowly trails down Dan's body.

Dan moans. "More Daddy!" He screams.

Phil grunt. "You like me fucking your new hole?! HUH?! ANSWER ME, YOU SLUT!"

"Yes Daddy." Dan suddenly freezes when he feels his anus squeezing something out tightly. His other eye rolls back in his head, and he lays limp.

Phil grins, and his eyes become red. He chuckles when he sees Dan's brain on the floor. He laughs even harder when he sees his dead body. He takes out the vibrator, and shoves the brain up him. He moans out as he starts eating Dan's brain, right from his ass. The mixture of shit makes it more tasty.

"That'll teach you to never tease me," he whispers in his dead ear. And he proceeds to fuck his son's limp body all night long.
.................................................................................................................
OneWithTheDramione I'm so fucking sorry.

That was the worst thing I've written, and the worst smut ever lmao.

~FA