heihei77 stupidity

Ahem. *someone hands me mic* H-Hi I-I'm-

OH FUCK THIS SHIT! *throws mic to the side*

BELLO! I'm FA, and I'm the Queen of Eggplants.

Recently, my younger sister was complaining her "boobs" hurt. She wears a bra, and I'm like. "They don't fit. Boobies too small."

Then she starts complaining.

Bitch, please! Why complain over something you don't have!?

I did a face reveal. My friend was teasing my about my future husband.

I feel bad for him. He's going to have to put up with my shit. XD Ya, I'm sure he's going to enjoy himself a little too much.

When I see a pure bitch, like a bitch bitch, I tell her to turn into Nemo, and get lost.

Let me explain something to you. When Mommy, and Daddy love each other a lot, Daddy shoves his stick in Mommy's garden.

I'm Muslim. OH MY GOD! AHHHH! Nope, cut the crap.

I have a Christian teacher, and she was trying to explain reproduction. She said, "I don't know if Muslims do what we do, or something else."

Bruh, we're all humans. *dabs*

My self-esteem drops bellow the belt when I see a picture of Loren Gray Beech. I hate myself.

And guys, THIS IS WHY MY SELF-ESTEEM DROPS!

I don't like her, cuz she roasted RiceGum.

But seriously, if she was sitting next to me, I'd feel like a piece of shit XD.

She's fourteen, and she looks like that. Bitch, when I turn fourteen, I won't even look close to that creature.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY SELF-ESTEEM IS SO FUCKING LOW! YAY! *throws confetti at ya'll*|

SURPRISE MATHERFVCKERS!

Anyway, let me tell you guys a story.

My grandmother was sitting next to me in a car ride when I was younger. I farted, and she woke up. She said it was because of the smell.

I was a weird child. FML.

I once looked at my older cousin's Instagram, and Facebook. He was so..............ugh. Words couldn't describe the images I looked through.

He had a fucking picture of his back. 

FUN FACT: This is the most surprising thing ever, but when you're Muslim, YOU CAN MARRY YOUR COUSIN! 

My grandparents are cousins! 

*boom*

MINDBLOWN 

Don't believe me?! Ask --CandyQueen-- ;)

I woke up wanting to be stupid. idk why.

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

George is Bae  ;)

~heihei77/FA

*picks up mic* *drops it* *shrugs*

SPECIAL EFFECT BRUH!