Mi a controlla, young soldier, one sofa,

Any man ah diss we ah go get slumped ova

Nuh fi scared of the ting, gyal come closer,

You need fi come over

Bad man we nuh watch that,

Even when mi need fi watch that

I got me gun on me if mi ever need fi shot that,

One time, yeah.

One time for the rude boy, yeah you know that,

Hundred down on the new toy, and you know that

I've been looking for you baby,

You need somebody wavvy-yy

300 down on the wraith, i bought the whole ting,

Young nigga gettin this cake it's not a joke ting

I'm that nigga and im wavyy-y

These hoes never bout to play me, okay.

And nuh wait for the ting, she ah push pon it..........................

Hot and sweaty was me and Bracey on the like 5th time we did this whole set. The air conditioning wasn't generating in the room properly and a mutherfucka was really ready to go. I mean literally just say adios, and dip it was way too hot now.

Taking off my shirt as we took a break i went to my backpack to go get my Fiji water, i ran out of smart water on the way here finally being able to put some gas in my car, thanks to Aunty. I twisted the cap open to be interrupting before getting the nozzle to my lips.

"Alright, i need two groups!" said Mr. Chiffon. Me and bracey looked at each other wondering what the other was thinking. "...you wanna-

"Nope." I said cutting her off. I'm not finna look gay in front of all these ugly bastards and make my week harder than it already is. Plus, I'm not even sure if Mr.Chiffon is down with all that. I mean, yes. Of course I'm comfortable with who i am and obviously I'm a stud but i still have to take ignorant people into consideration.

"Yes! Come on just do ittt- ' she whined pulling on my shirt.

"Nigga, stop! You almost grown!'' i hissed at her. "Man up." The studio was now quiet and there were a couple of laughs and giggles. I looked around us...."shit".. i said to myself closing my eyes.

"I guess it's you two then huh, scouts." said Mr.Chiffon with an amused smirk on his face. "Come on, don't be a couple of pussies." he insisted , beckoning us over onto the floor. I really hate this class now, i"m switching-- fuck her after this, this is bullshit.

I let out a huge puff of breathe as she cheesed dragging me to the floor. "Oh, come on Reg. Just do it for me? Me??" she said. i tried not to smile as the music started.

"Me??! PLE- ''

"Okayyy" i said chuckling. We stood in our positions.

We started off dancing side by side in sync with every beat on point as hell and then when the chorus came she got in front me, as we swayed our hips moving our legs at the same time we started dancing ourselves away.

Grinding behind her i knew to the gods i was getting way too carried away with this but it "was" Caribbean styled dancing, right? We started getting a lot of oo's and ah's from the crowd, people clapping making it more hype than it was, some people were silent, some even looked disgusted-- which i could tell right off the bat that those were the homophobes but evidently i didn't give a damn it was almost over anyways.