Chapter 14 | Embarrassing Myself in Front of Parker

The one in the picture is Shane.

++++++

Shout out to tarynpriest, _void_stilinski_, and zbaby1816. Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter.

++++++

"Coach Wilson!" I frantically yell, waving my hand at him to get his a attention.

Why?

Well, that was the only way to get his attention if he was almost at his office whilst I was battling my way through the mob of students going the opposite way.

He turns around and notices me.

Finally!

I try to push my way through the crowd, getting thrown insults and a couple of pushing.

"Please move, move. Thank yo- ow! Out of my way!"

"Yes Carolina?" Coach Wilson asked, once I reached him.

I was trying to catch my breath before speaking to him. Who knew going through a large crowd would be a workout?

"I need to speak with you about the new guy's try-out," I tell him, walking with him to his office.

"There is nothing to speak about. I've made my decision," he replies, taking out his keys and opening his office door.

"You have to be fair," I told him, standing behind his desk while he sat on his chair. "You can't kick one out for the other."

"Caro-"

"No, please listen," I practically demanded. "Hunter has worked so hard trying to be good for the team. Just because someone slightly better comes, doesn't mean you have to choose him over Hunter."

"Car-" he tried once again.

I ignored him and continued. "Hunter plays with his heart because football is his passion. Are you really going to take away his passion? Are you really that unfair? I know that maybe Pa-Andrew is better since he's been the star quarterback-"

At this point, I was basically rambling.

"-to every school he's been to. He may throw, catch, and tell the plays better, doesn't mean-"

"Carolina. Stop taking," Coach Wilson ordered.

I shut my mouth instantly.

"My decision's been made. There's nothing you can do to change it. I thought about it many times before I came to my conclusion which is my final decision."

"You did?" I croak out, my chest tightening.

"Yes," he nods. "It was nice of you to come and try to persuade me, but I've already made my choice. Good day, Miss James."

"But-"

"Good day, Miss James."

I walked out his office with the feeling of disappointment. I went to talk to him with the belief that he would change his mind. Maybe I couldn't persuade him at all.

Overprotective | Wattys2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें