Chapter 4 | Facing Parker

I just wanted to say sorry for updating later than I said. I thought I could update, but I had piles of homework to do that took me all night.

Thanks for all the votes and comments! Hopefully you keep on commenting. I really like to hear what you think about a character or chapter.

Shout out to mariannemccord, alyssakain1, and bermuda1.

Thank you for commenting! I really appreciate you giving your thoughts.

I hope you like this chapter!

++++++

I stood looking at the one and only, Andrew Parker.

I couldn't believe that he was actually here. But didn't he leave with Alice? What is he even doing here. Alice would have never been nice enough to tell him the truth.

As I stood in front of Parker, flabbergasted at the sight of him actually here, he spoke.

"Sweetheart...I know I'm sexy, but can you please stop staring at my handsome face and hot body? I think it's disturbing the people around you."

And the cocky guy snapped me back to reality.

"Yes master," I replied, sarcastically. "Now, can we please address the fact that you're here. Last I saw, was you leaving in your car with Alice, on the way to her house."

"Me? What are you still doing here? I almost believed Alice when she said you ditched us. Especially me. Like, who would want to ditch me?"

"Alright, alright. Tone it down a bit would you? I didn't think you're ego could grow any more,"I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Now can we please talk about what happened? How are you still here? Are you not in wonderland with Alice? She'd love for you to stay with her for eternity."

"First of all, that is a very horrible connection to Alice in Wonderland. And second of all, I can control my needs," Parker explained.

I gave him a look.

"Fine, I'll tell you," he surrendered.

"After she showed me that text, two things popped into my head. One was why would you give her your number and two was that you never called me Drew. So when we left, I took her to her house, said goodbye to a very pissed off Alicia-"

"Alice."

"-and then I drove back here for a chance to see if you were still here. Clearly you never left at all," Parker finished.

"Well you were right about everything. Alice planned this all out once she saw me leaving with you to eat out."

Parker frowned.

"What exactly did she plan? How did she even get you to leave?"

I sighed.

"When you were ordering the food, I started asking her why she was here and kind of started insulting her," I told, sheepishly smiling at him.

"So you basically caused her to drive you out of McDonalds?"

"No, not exactly."

"And I thought Ashley would be the one ditching us."

"It's Alice, for the hundredth time!" I nearly shouted at him.