Chapter 9 | A Sorry Parker

The one in the picture is Mike.

++++++

I'm so sorry I updating after a long time! I had school and it wasn't letting me update. Just a tip for future reference, if you see me updating chapter before the one that needs to be updating, that means that I am close to finishing a chapter or that I'm still working on the chapter.

++++++

I walked into the house and went straight towards the keg of beer.

There is no way I'm going to stay sober after what had happened with Parker. For all I care, he can go screw himself.

As I made my way to the keg of beer, a hand reached out and grabbed me.

I turned to look at Mike, a member of the football team. He was a very good looking guy, but his player ways ruined any chance of me having a crush on him. All he would do is flirt with me and act nice.

My friendship with him was ruined when Hunter made the announcement for every guy to stay away from me. Mike neither looked nor glanced at me ever since.

Every guy on the football team valued their place on the football team. It was a way they could possibly get noticed and maybe a full ride in college.

Anyways, the one thing about parties, is that any guy could hit on me. That was the only reason I liked coming to parties. That and the free alcohol that would make me forget the miserable parts of my life.

I smiled at him. "Hey. Enjoying the party so far?"

"Well, I am the host," he smiled back.

I have him a shocked look.

Mike chuckled. "I see your sneaking out skills weren't really skills."

I rolled my eyes. "So, what now? Going to kick me out?"

"Not really," he replied, snatching a red cup from someone and handing it to me.

I looked at the cup. "Not a fan of someone else's saliva in my drink."

"Suit yourself," he said, taking a sip. "All I wanted to say was, next time, at least figure out who's party you're going to."

"I would've, but I really didn't care," I responded, giving him a bored look.

"Look, I know you're pissed at me for throwing our friendship away," he told me sincerely. "If you'd of done that to me, I would've never forgiven you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Who says I've forgiven you?"

"Well, if you haven't, then why are you still talking to me?" He replied, giving me a smug smile.

Grabbing his cup, I threw it on him. "Go screw yourself."

I walked off, making a bee line for the keg I was targeting before I talked to Mike.

Grabbing an empty cup, I filled it up and drank it in large gulps.

"If you drink it any faster, I'd have to intervene and give you mouth to mouth," a familiar, yet annoying, voice said.

Great, I've been noticed by two jerks.

I turned to glare at Blake, the guy I had desperately tried to help because Hunter thought I was seeing, or screwing, him.

"Just my luck," I mumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me-"