Chapter 11 | The Real Parker

Have you ever felt like you wanted to disappear from a very tough situation to avoid future problems?

Well, that's exactly how I felt when Alice and Parker approached me.

"What are you doing here Carolina?" Parker asked, eyeing what I was holding.

"I...uh...I was-" I started.

"Trying to stalk Drew? Pathetic," Alice remarked, rolling her eyes at me.

I gritted my teeth.

"The only pathetic one here, is the one that has opened up her legs for most of the guys in our school," I retorted.

Alice gave me a look of disbelief.

"What?" I taunted.

Alice almost pounced on me if it weren't for Parker holding her back.

It didn't take someone stupid to realize that they had gone clubbing.

By the tightness of the red, sparkly dress and it's short length, you could tell she wanted to dress to impress. But of course, the slut look wasn't complete without her caked up face and red heels.

Parker, on the other hand, actually looked decent. He wore some jeans, and a gray shirt that clung to his torso, showing off his defined muscles.

I felt plain in my jean shorts, my apple green Pink tank top and converse.

"Back to my question earlier, what are you doing here?" Parker asked, once he had calmed Alice.

I nearly rolled my eyes at how that, was actually pathetic.

"Mrs. Jane wants me to tutor you," I told him, showing him my math book and supplies.

"Why you," Alice huffed, "and why now? We were in the middle of something."

"Well, it might be the fact that I currently hold the highest GPA in Troy and is being nominated to be valedictorian of this years class," I stated.

"Boast much,"Alice mumbled.

I glared at her. "Mrs. Jane wants confirmation and results by tomorrow about our tutoring session today."

"Whatever," Parker finally spoke. "We'll have to take a rain check, Alice."

I rolled my eyes at his choice of words.

Rain check? Really?

"But-But...Drew," she whined.

"I'll drive you home, Alice," he told her. "Meanwhile, Carolina is going to be waiting for me in the house."

Parker took his keys and opened the door to the house.

"I'll be back," he said. "Find my room and don't touch anything."

He then shut the door, leaving me isolated.

I turned around to meet his living room.

Once I had came to Parker's house, using the address Mrs. Jane gave me, I wasn't surprised to see a huge two story house. Just by looking at it, I could tell that the inside must be large as well.