Chapter 6 | Sneaking Out With Parker

Shout out to mariannemccord, bermuda1, smokingbody1, and ebutuoy-.

I am really happy that you guys commented. That really helped me write a great chapter for you guys.

Sorry for not writing in a long time. I was exhausted from piles of work given to me. I sincerely apologize and hope that this chapter makes it up for you all!

Hope you like it!

++++++

The walk was mostly silent. It was really awkward as we walked to where Parker had parked.

I mean, am I starting to have feelings for him? Is he feeling the same for me?

I dismissed the idea once I classified it as absurd. We just met today for he first time. He gets with many girls, that he probably thought of me as a challenge, more like a conquest.

Hopefully me almost letting him kiss me didn't change his perspective of me. Let him think that I'm just some boring girl, so then he'll leave me alone.

But then again, he's the only guy who was brave enough to talk to me let alone hang out with me. I don't want him to leave me cause then I'll be alone again, relying on my friends that have been approved and only approved my Hunter.

Once we reached our destination, I was angry and disappointed at what I saw.

His motorcycle.

I instantly turned to leave, but he grabbed my arm firmly.

"Don't,"I said to him.

Before I could even move away, with his hand still around my arm, he pulled me forward onto his chest. I knew that his mouth was near my ear because his breath slowly fanned my neck.

"I don't know your story on why you don't want to ride a motorcycle, but I do know that you need to move on with whatever you're trying to keep hidden and pushed away."

That hit a nerve.

How dare he tell me what I need? He hasn't told me about his connection with those guys, nor do I want to know, but he needs to lay off. If I don't feel comfortable doing something, he should respect that.

With all the strength I had, I yanked my arm away from him and got very close to him. And when I mean close, I mean that my face was centimeters away from his face.

"Excuse me?" I started. "First of all, I don't even know what you mean by need. But what I do need, is for you to stop thinking that you can control me. Second, who are you to believe that I have to listen to you? I mean, I just met you and you're now proving to me that you're a very bossing and arrogant guy."

Something in his eyes flickered.

Parker took a step back and looked at me. His face turned stoic, probably because he was somehow unaffected by my words. Parker then glanced towards the motorcycle, then to me.

"Get on the bike, sweetheart."

"What, no!" I protested.

"Seems to me like someone's scared," he teased with a smirk.

"I am not a-" I stopped myself, trying to not take the bait. "I am not getting on Parker."