"What took you so long?"

Jihoon sniffed."I-I'm sorry f-for b-being late. I-I'll d-do a-anything t-to a-accept m-my a-apology."

"You're telling me I'm your master?"

He gulped hardly after listening to his statement. "Y-yes."

Soonyoung lifted up his chin, staring down at Jihoon whose looking down, concealing the coldness around him after soaking in the rain to give Soonyoung what he wanted.

"Don't move from your place. Do not react. Do not complain and do not interrupt me. Understood?"

He nodded from his strict instructions. "Y-yeah."

Soonyoung move closer, leaving a small inch between them. Jihoon felt anxious on how he intensely stare down at his chest. His heart started to race when he placed his fingers at the button of his shirt. His eyes widened and Soonyoung darted glares at the lad.

"Remember what I said, do not react."

Instead of reacting, he closed his eyes tightly, curling his bottom lips."You can not close your eyes."

His pupils were shaking, slowly looking at his intimidating eyes. Jihoon looked away, unable to think because of what Soonyoung is doing to him. He bit down his lips as he continue unbuttoning his clothes. When it was done, he gentle peel off and toss it on the floor. Jihoon wanted to hug himself, feeling embarrassed, nervous and he felt like he's going to die from freezing.

His eyes stings, turning watery when Soonyoung removed his pants and fall by its own. Jihoon doesn't like what he was doing to him but he can't complain because he treasure their friendship more than losing himself.

Jihoon whimpered, tears rolling down his face, dripping unto his chin. He doesn't want to lose Soonyoung, he didn't want to lose something that is important to him. Watching him crying makes his heart flustered. Soonyoung never expected it will brought him to tears.

If he could only kick him and beat him off until he can't recover, he would do that.

But that's Soonyoung.........................

His best friend...................

He loves him to hurt him......................

It only aches his heart when he knows that Soonyoung is suffering.....................

He obeys him not for his sake but for him................................

That's how he loves Soonyoung.......................

He will do anything for him..........................................

Without asking for return.................................

But deep down, Jihoon is waiting for Soonyoung to love him back the way he value him.

Jihoon was crying uncontrollably, sobbing in misery. He tie up the ribbon while looking the latter. Slowly, his shaky hands cupped his cheeks and wiped off his tears. He rested his head on his chest and wrap his arm on his back, rubbing it to make him stop from crying.

"I'm sorry Jihoon, I'm sorry I'm too late. Jihoon, do you know I'm so worried while you were gone for hours? Don't be scared. I respect you so much and I won't do anything to hurt you. I'm really sorry Hoon."

"Soonyoung."

"Shhh.........Stop crying now Jihoon."

"Soonyoung, I'm sorry for making you worried. I'm sorry."

Warm liquid plagued across his face, brushing off Jihoon's hair. "Hoon, remember Ill always love you more than you know. I know I'm cold, arrogant and stubborn, but you still accepted me and loved me. Thank you Jihoon. I love you. I love you so much Jihoon."

Jihoon panted, Soonyoung didn't know that it made him crying even more.

"I won't forget what he have, I won't forget the day I met you, the time I met a cute fairy who takes good care and understands me no matter what."

Soonyoung choked."I won't forget the person love, the Jihoon who never failed to reminds me how blessed I am because he keeps on telling me that he loves me, that I'm his stupid best friend who gives you pain."

"Don't say that Soonyoung. I know you look stupid sometimes." Jihoon paused to catch his breath.

"But I now that you only want to make me happy."

"But I'm hurting you."

Jihoon open his eyes with small beads slipped out his eyes. "I-I'm o-okay even if you keep on hurting me, that's how I love you Soonyoung."

"Jihoon, don't make me cry. I'm tired."

****************************************************************

How is it dear readers? I'm sorry for being gone for some time and being a lazy author also but still thank you for viewing my works :D

Kpopisheartue