Chapter Twelve pt2

Jason's POV

I frowned when Justin had run off from the table, clearly upset about everyone being so loud.

"Nice going." Derek snorted at Spencer.

"Me? You're the one acting like a prick!" Spencer scoffed.

Hunter stood up from his chair, "I'm with Justin on this. I think I might leave." He murmured, storming out.

Derek groaned, "Hunter!"

"Better go chase, lover boy." Spencer glared at Derek.

"Did we come at the wrong time?" Felicity frowned as Derek got up, running out the room.

Pattie sighed, "None of us are eating until we are all at the table!"

I sighed, "I'll get Justin."

"Hurry up; the foods getting cold." Dad mumbled.

I nodded, getting up and rushing over to Justin's room.

Upon entering, I heard the muffled sobs coming from his bed, which made me extremely pissed off.

Sometimes the family could be such dicks.

I instantly crawled into his bed, wrapping my arms around his body. I pulled him close, letting him bury his face into my chest as he cried.

"Babe, shh." I cooed, running a hand through his mop of hair, "Talk to me? Tell me whats wrong and I'll fix it." I promised.

Justin sniffled, before huffing into my chest, "Derek and Spencer!"

"I know they were arguing. I'll tell them to stop, okay?" I cooed, kissing his forehead.

Justin huffed, glaring up at me with his watery eyes, "No! You have to punish them!"

"How do I do that?" I rose a brow.

"Make them sit in time out or something. Theyre acting like babies, and fighting and its no fun." Justin sniffled.

I smiled, "I'll make 'em sit in time out if you come back to the table for dinner. Deal?"

"Yes!" Justin rubbed his eyes, nodding.

I smiled, kissing his nose, "Alright baby. We gotta go back to the table now, okay?"

Justin frowned, "Okay... but dont tell anyone I was crying."

I used my thumb to wipe away his drying tears, "There's nothing wrong with crying." I quickly peppered his cheeks in kisses, smiling wider as I heard him giggle.

"Stop it!" He said playfully, sitting up, "I'm hungry."

I laughed softly, getting up, "Okay, lets go back then." I held out my hand for Justin.

Justin took it happily, then gave me a stern look, "Dont laugh at Derek or Spencer, its mean."

I pouted, "I wasnt laughing at them... more so the situation."

Its true. I mean, Spencer and Derek have some history, and boy that shit should be on an episode of Jerry Springer... Maury Povich or Jeremy Kyle. Same kinda thing.

Justin glared, "I will never kiss yo7 again." He warned.

I grumbled, "Fine. I wont even smile."

"Dont be silly! You can smile." Justin huffed, yanking me with him as he walked out the room.

He definitely held the balls of this relationship.

I was surprised as we got back to the table, seeing Hunter and Derek back at their seats.

It was obvious there was tension between them, but they kept quiet.

"Okay, sit down." Pattie insisted.

I sat down with Justin, my hand gripping his as I sent him a smile.

"Everything good?" Pattie eyed everyone, obviously warning us all to behave, "Great. Now lets bow our heads, pray, eat, then watch the game." She snapped, "The corn is probably forming ice particals because of this delay. So no more arguments."

Everyone nodded, not exactly wanting to piss of Pattie. She's nice, kind hearted and whatnot, but as soon as you cross the line with that woman, she'd have your head on a stick.