Chapter One

Jason's POV

I smiled politely at the customers lined up to see some musical called Cats!

It had been a long day, and after sorting tickets out, updating the online store for the music hall, I was growing impatient for the line to end.

Once the line was cleared, it meant all I had to do was file some paperwork, lock up the money in the safe and head home.

I was even more excited that it was Friday night, and I get to spend the weekend with my amazing boyfriend.

Yeah, Justin and I had been going great. We were perfect together.

I had only moved out from home six months ago, and I felt like a complete asshole when I told Justin. He was a crying mess, thinking I was leaving him - but after a few days of explaining and explaining, he finally understood that I wasnt leaving like Derek and Spencer, and that I wouldn't be far away.

Although, I did feel like a loser, not going to college like my brother and step brother.

Justin had become my rock over the years, he slowly clawed his way into my heart, and I could honestly say, I'm certain I'm in love with him.

It was still something I hadn't loudly admitted, but Justin knew. He was smart - despite what others thought. That boy could see right through me.

Once I finished work, I internally cried at the sound of rain start up. I hate rain.

The ground was always slippy when it was wet.

As I tugged on my coat, leaving work and locking up, I headed home to my apartments.

Justin should be there, Jeremy or Carter normally dropped him off (depending on whether he was at home or with his dad) around 7pm - before I finished work; Ashton kindly keeping an eye on him for me.

It was 10pm, and I was hoping that Justin was awake still. I worked a little later than I intended, and I knew Justin got tired around nine every night.

I was soaking by the time I got home, my hands cold as I opened the front door, shrugging off my coat and hanging it up as I locked the door.

I sighed in satisfaction at the warmth emitting in the apartment, my eyes scanning over to where Luke and Nash were cuddled up on the couch, a Disney movie playing on the tv.

That must mean Justin was in the lounge room too.

I kicked my shoes off, before walking further in - passed the small kitchen and dining area, landing my eyes on my beautiful boyfriend.

His eyes were glued to screen, watching Goofy dancing around.

Ashton was asleep beside him, his face covered in what looked like make up.

He probably let Justin do that.

"Hi babe." I spoke up, peeling off my wet jumper and shirt.

Justin looked over, beaming widely as he jumped up, running over and cuddling into my side.

Despite turning sixteen not long ago, he was still shorter. His hair was recently cut and swooped to the side.

"I missed you." Justin pouted, "How come you didn't call me last night before bed?" He huffed.

"I missed you too." I wrapped an arm around him, "I was working and couldn't take a break, but I'm free all weekend, so we get to have lots of fun." I grinned.

"Sex!" Luke suddenly bursted, causing Ashton to jolt awake and Nash to groan.

Despite a lot of the incidents I shared with Nash and Luke in the past, we were good friends again and over it. But their comments about Justin and I were far from innocent. They loved to piss me off.