Chapter Nine

Jason's POV

It didnt take long for Justin to finally apologize to Niall; but Niall didnt seem to want to forgive Justin for attacking him.

Instead, he insisted for me to call Liam and be picked up.

I felt bad for him, but there wasn't anything I could really do to make Niall feel better.

After realizing Niall was angry with him, Justin had become grumpy and sad - and when Niall was picked up and gone, Justin had began giving everyone attitude.

I sighed deeply, knowing that this was the beginning of a holiday season and I'd have to do something to brighten Justin's attitude.

Which reminds me, it was a few days until Thanksgiving.

Ever since Pattie, Justin and Derek joined the family, the McCann thanksgiving tradition had changed drastically.

Most years Dad would buy some roasted chicken and gravy and watch sport - that would be our thanksgiving - but then Pattie insisted she cooked a big meal, invite Justin and Derek's father and his family; and boom, things changed.

Not that I'm complaining. The food was the best part.

"Justin's in the bathroom - demanding for his lover boy to join him." Nash poked me as he sat on the couch beside me.

Derek snorted from the recliner, leaning into Hunter (whom he was sitting on), "You guys take baths together?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't touch his junk, he doesnt touch mine, and we wear boxers. Chill."

"But he gives Justin these really big ass hickies. Like all over his chest and neck." Nash smirked, earning an elbow to the ribs from me.

Yeah, I admit I cant help hitting Nash sometimes. Not like when I beat the fuck outta him at school - I'm not so adamant about breaking his bones anymore.... sorta.

Plus if I did hurt Nash badly, Luke would gut me like a fish.

"If I see a hickey, I'll-" Derek began as I stood up.

"Nothing. Because he's my boyfriend, get over it." I cut him off, stretching my limbs.

Derek huffed, but Hunter was quick to kiss him and distract him so I could go to Justin.

Upon entering the bathroom, I noticed Justin was squirting bubble bath liquid into the empty tub.

"You should have waited til I turned the taps on, babe." I hummed, walking over and doing so.

"Oh." Justin pouted, watching me check the temperature before throwing in the plug.

I stood up straight and looked to Justin, "Want me to join?"

"Yes." Justin nodded, frowning.

"What?" I pouted, poking his lips, "Why so sad?"

"My best friend hates me." Justin grumbled, his eyes starting to water up.

"Hey, no he doesnt." I cooed, pulling him into a hug.

"I hurt him, Jase." Justin whined, burying his face in my chest, "Why's everyone going bad?"

"Babe, itll be okay. Really." I kissed the top of his head, pulling away to turn off the running water, "Sometimes things get shitty but we'll get over it soon."

"I hate when things go bad. Its no fun." Justin grumbled, stripping down to his boxers.

I did the same, climbing into the water, followed by Justin.

He sat himself on my lap and sighed, "I want a love bite." He mumbled.

"Where?" I smiled small, leaning back with Justin.

"My neck." Justin sighed.

I stared at his skin, smiling lightly at all the faded bruises I left a week ago.

My lips met with the groove of his shoulder, kissing lightly into the crook of his neck.

I nibbled softly, before sucking at his skin, using my tongue to massage the area.

Justin let out little moans, gripping my legs at the feeling.

I groaned against his neck, running a hand along his sides as I sucked a little harder.

"Jasey." Justin moaned, squeezing my thighs.

I resisted the urge to grind up, knowing I shouldnt. I was beginning to get turned on at his moaning sounds.

He had such a cute-sexy moan.

"Jason," Justin gasped, "Can we please?" He whined.

I knew what he was referring to, but sex was out of the question. Not yet.

I pulled my head back a bit, blowing on his fresh bruise, "We cant."

"Yes." Justin whined, "We can so. I wanna."

"Baby, small steps." I groaned, feeling him push his lower half down onto my crotch.

"Please? Something more?" Justin whimpered.

Maybe we could dry hump? Well, it wouldnt exactly be dry humping since we were in a bath... but we've got boxers on so...

I swallowed, contemplating, "I dont know baby."

"I need it." Justin whined at me.

He didnt exactly need it; but he seemed ready for more. All we've done really is give hickeys. And yeah, we've kinda dry humped in the past, but not full on...

I wanted to pleasure Justin. Make him feel good.

I pursed my lips, "Fine." I gave in, "Flip over." I instructed.

"Really?" Justin beamed in excitement, sitting up and turning so he was straddling my lap.

I was nervous, and I couldnt tell if Justin was too, but I assume he might be just a bit.

"Yeah, but we cant be too loud." I nodded, surprised I was actually going to do this...

But then again, my boyfriend deserves everything he wants - including pleasure.