Chapter Three

(side pic is of what Milo and Izzy are wearing)

Justin's POV

I crossed my arms grumpily, sitting on Jason's bed.

It was time to go home, but I didn't want to -  I wanted to stay longer. The stupid weekend didn't go for very long.

"You haven't even packed your bag." Jason sighed as he entered the room, picking up my bag and shoving my things inside.

"I want to stay another night." I told him with a huff, "I'm not going home."

"Justin, you know the rules - you can only stay during the weekend, not on school nights." Jason said firmly, zipping my bag closed.

I rolled my eyes at him and laid down, "Not moving." I told him.

It wasn't fair. I only got to cuddle Jason two nights a week - and then for five whole days I had to go to school.

My life sucked.

"Justin, my dad's here ready to pick you up." Jason huffed, standing at my feet as he hovered over me, "Milo and Izzy are waiting in the car with your mum. You wouldn't want to keep them out in the cold, right?"  Jason asked.

I whined, "But I wanna stay with you."

"Babe, please don't push it. Last time you did this you had to spend three weekends away from me. You want that to happen again?"  Jason hummed, leaning down to grab my hands, pulling me up.

I frowned, "No.."

As he pulled me to my feet, he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" He smiled.

"Walk down to the car with me." I whined.

"You're gonna make me carry you." Jason whined back.

I giggled, but forced a pout, "Carry me down." I leant up, trying to pull myself into his arms.

Jason sighed and cupped my bum, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist tightly.

I buried my face into his neck and snuggled close as he walked out of the room.

"Is he ready?" Jeremy spoke up and Jason hummed in response.

-

"Bubba!" Milo screamed and kicked his little feet in his seat as I got in the car. I smiled at him, giggling a bit.

Izzy was asleep in her car seat, she was dressed in a unicorn pajama onesie, while Milo was on his lion pajama onesie.

They looked really cute.

"Say goodbye to Jason." Mum glanced back at me from the front seat, smiling.

"Bye Jason." I waved with a pout.

Jason smiled, "Bye Justin, Bye-bye Milo." he cooed, turning to Milo in his car seat, leaning in to give him a kiss on the head.

Milo squealed happily, "Bye-bye!"  He repeated loudly, clapping his hands.

I felt my cheeks heat up in a little bit of jealousy. Jason won't kiss me goodbye. Not fair.

"See you next weekend." Jason nodded his head at me as he stood back from the car.

I sighed.

"Oh, before we go, Pattie wanted to know if you and your room mates wanted to come over for dinner Tuesday night?" Jeremy cleared his throat.

Jason hummed, "I'll let you know by tomorrow."

"Alright,bye sweetheart!"  mum smiled at Jason, "And shave your face it looks prickly"

Jason snorted, "Men grow beards, Patricia." he said smugly.

"That's right," Mum smirked, "So if you can't grow it like a man, might as well shave it off."

"Dad do you hear how your wife is talking to me?"  Jason gasped, pointing.

I let out a small giggle at their argument, knowing that they were just teasing each other. I liked that they didn't fight as much. They used to argue a lot last year but they're getting along now.

Jeremy chuckled, "I'm gonna have to side with my wife, Jase. She's the Queen of the house, so if she says shave it, I'd listen."

"You really lost your balls when you met her." Jason mumbled jokingly, winking.

"Balls!" Milo clapped and mum groaned.

"Watch what you say, he's picking up words all the time now." Mum laughed softly.

"At least he's starting to catch up with Izzy." Jason smiled.

"Hmm, yeah. Well we have gotta go. Call us tomorrow. " Jeremy waved as he started the car, driving away from Jason.

I sighed and leant down in my seat.

I have school tomorrow, so tomorrow is already gonna be a long boring day.

Author's Note; this chapter was a filler so of course it's not very entertaining lol