Chapter Seven

Jason's POV

"So what happened, Niall?" I asked for the fifth time, my lips pursed in annoyance as Niall continued to ignore my question.

"I like the colour blue, I wish blue food tasted nice though." Niall rambled to Nash while drawing on his arm with a random sharpe, "Well, blue cotton-candy tastes really nice but not a lot of blue food tastes nice. - Oooh, pretty!" Niall completely lost his fascination with drawing on Nash as he spotted a jar full of pennies on the bookshelf, getting up and grabbing it.

"Niall," I groaned, pacing over to him and grabbing the jar from him before he breaks it.

Niall frowned, "That's mean!"

"Tell me what happened at school yesterday." I demanded.

"Talking to him like that wont work." Derek snorted, standing beside me, "Hey Niall, I'll get you a soda if you tell us what happened at school."

Niall's eyes lit up almost immediately, "Justin bit a boys ear off, where's the soda?!" Niall squealed.

"What!?" Derek and I replied in unison.

"Do you have lemonade? I love lemonade." Niall beamed, "Especially pink lemonade with bubbles!"

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"Ugh, deal with Niall." I grumbled at Derek as I jogged to the front door.

I cant even get a proper answer from that kid. Reminds me when Justin gets in those moods.

I opened the door, gasping as my eyes locked onto Justin with a bruise on his upper cheek and around his eye, as well as a small cut on his lip.

"Jasey!" He squealed, jumping into my arms.

I caught him as he wrapped his legs around my waist, nuzzling his face into the side of my neck while Dad placed his bag inside.

He sent me a little wink, not allowing me to ask what had happened, "Don't push it out of him, he's been moody." He warned, before leaving as quickly as he came.

I kicked the door shut and sighed, rubbing Justin's back, "Hey, did ya miss me?" I hummed.

Justin giggled, pulling back, "Duh! I always miss you, silly!"

I placed him on the ground and nodded, "Uh, gonna tell me how you got those bruises, babe?" I sighed, frowning as I caressed his cheek gently.

Justin shrugged, pouting a little, "Maybe... is Niall here yet?"

"Yes, but you should have-"

"Niall!" Justin squealed and pulled away completely, before running into the lounge area in search of his friend.

I followed behind, sighing as I watched him jump on Niall and cuddle him.

"Oh, thank fuck Jeremy didnt see me." Derek grumbled, walking into the lounge and sitting on the couch beside Nash and Luke.

Ashton stood up and smiled, "I've got work, have fun with the full house." He told me, before saying goodbye to the boys.

"Hunter, why are you here?" Justin giggled, climbing onto Hunter's lap suddenly to give him a hug.

An unusual feeling of jealousy started to form - I somewhat hated that Justin was all over Hunter like that...

He should be on my lap.

Ashton brushed passed me as he left which meant it was just Justin, Niall, Luke, Derek, Nash, Hunter and I here.

"Oh Derek, you're here too! Did you tell mummy you are back?" Justin gasped, staring at Derek.