Chapter Eleven

Jason's POV

I grumbled to myself, leading Justin into the house in which I used to live at. The smell of food cooking made my stomach gurgle with excitement.

Ah, thanks giving. What a wonderful day. I was mainly looking forward to the food that we were going to get.

Justin beamed brightly, skipping in front of me to greet our younger siblings, Milo and Izzy.

I smiled at how big they were getting, walking over and leaning down to pick Izzy up, her bright blue eyes gleaming up at me.

Justin giggled, lifting Milo up with a grunt, "He's fat." He stated simply, making me snort.

"Justin, dont say that." I tisked, feeling Izzy snuggle into me.

I smirked once I could hear Pattie start yelling from the kitchen, her anger directed at Derek and Hunter.

Seeing as it was finally Thanks Giving, the lazy pricks actually got off my couch and came here to announce they were home - apparently Pattie suspected Derek had been back seeing as when she called the college to check on him, surprise, surpise, DerBear wasnt there.

Justin pouted up at me, struggling to keep Milo held up, "Is mum mad?"

"Not at you." I kissed his temple, before grabbing Milo from him, "Lets go and take Milo and Izzy to their play pens." I said, walking towards the lounge and placing them in their decent sized play area.

My Dad had changed the house a lot since they were born, even though they're two now, the house was completely baby proof.

It made me cringe a little at how soft he had become.

But I suppose love changes people... Justin definitely made me a softy, much to my dislike.

I winced as Justin squealed, running to the front door when his Dad walked in with his Husband - as well as some kids I assume was Carter's other children.

He's never brought them along before, but maybe he just has them for the day.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Justin shouted loudly, giving Kyle and Carter a hug.

While they said their hello's, I decided to see if my dad knew when Spencer was arriving.

I havent seen my brother in ages and I would've thought he'd be the first one here.

He's always the early bird.

I spotted my dad making himself a drink while Pattie had Hunter and Derek helping her finish the food.

"Hey Dad," I said, sitting on a stool across the bench from him, "When's Spence getting here?"

"I have no idea... he said he'd be here soon though... he's brought a friend along." Dad smiled.

I sighed, "Lame..."

"Jason!" Justin huffed, stomping over to me.

I glanced at him and smiled, "What's up, buttercup?"

Justin pursed his lips, "You didnt wait for me. Bully." He poked my chest, before pushing himself into me for a cuddle.

Dad sent me a grin, "Remember, keep the PDA down during family gatherings. Pattie still doesnt want to see her baby blossom."

"Exactly!" Pattie added, walking up and kissing dad's cheek.

I cringed, "So I have to see you guys get all gross instead?"

"Yup." Both Dad and Pattie said in unison.

I rolled my eyes, hugging Justin close.

"Daddy's in the lounge room." Justin looked to Pattie with a grin.

"Oh good. Now we're just waiting for Spencer then." Pattie smiled back.

-
The family was now sitting at the table, all of us waiting for one person. Spencer. He really was becomming really late and I was hungry.

But Pattie of course refused to start dishing the food out until Spencer arrived.

"I think there's a taxi in the drive-way, could that be him?" Hunter announced, peeking out of the window.

"I hope so. He's so late." Dad sighed, getting up from the table as he walked towards the front door.

"I wonder who his friend is..." Derek mumbled, sipping on a glass of wine.

"Maybe its a puppy." Justin gasped from beside me.

I grinned, wrapping an arm over Justin's shoulder, "Spencer doesnt like animals that much."

"He likes fish." Derek shrugged as Hunter sat beside him again.

"Ooh you actually know something about him?" I snickered .

Derek rolled his eyes at me, obviously annoyed that I said that. I dont know why, I was just teasing.

Soon enough, my dad returned, this time Spencer was joining him, with a blond girl linked with his arm.

I blew out a whistle, staring this girl down. Who the hell is she?

Dad sat down and smiled, "Who's your friend, Spencer?"

Spencer smiled, looking around the table. His eyes locked onto Derek and Hunter, his lips pursing a bit.

"This is Felicity," He cleared his throat, before sharing a look with the blonde girl, "She's my fiancé."

Author's Note;

This was rushed because im really sick, sorry guys xx. Either way, ive updated and the side pic is Felicity. Idk if any of you watch Arrow but yeah haha.

Okay sorry this was short x