Chapter Twelve pt1

Justin's POV

I giggled, staring at the pretty girl Spencer brought home. She had a really nice name. Felicity.

So, so pretty.

"Fiancé?" Mum was shocked, but smiled, "I cant believe you havent said something beforehand."

"Yeah! What the hell?" Jeremy frowned.

Spencer shrugged, "I proposed last night... its not like I'm the only one who's lied about a relationship here."

Jason began choking on his drink. I was almost about to jump up, worried he was dying, but his laughter interrupted.

Derek scoffed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Anyway, we're here now... so can we eat?" Spencer glared a bit at Derek.

I frowned, "So.... Felicity!" I hummed, deciding I wanted to talk to the pretty girl, "How come your Spencer's fiancé?"

I know that means that Spencer is gonna marry her, which sounds nice. I liked Mummy's wedding very much.

Felicity smiled at me, "You must be Justin?" She scrunched her nose up, unsure, but Spencer nodded and led her to a seat next to mine, "I suppose its because I like him."

"Oh really?" Derek looked over and smirked.

Hunter rose a brow, "What are you doing-"

"Why do you like him?" Derek demanded, cutting off Hunter.

I frowned, I was talking to her first! Derek is so rude!

Felicity pursed her lips, "Uh, we pretty much work together, same interests and whatnot. We both are really good with computers." She looked at Spencer and giggled.

He smiled, "Exactly."

I frowned, "Do you like spa-"

"Thats interesting... do you know much about Spencer? He likes dick." Derek blurted, interrupting once again.

"Derek!" Mum scolded, causing Milo to begin crying from his high chair.

Not long after, Izzy joined in with his crying.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" My dad laughed awkwardly, glancing at Kyle.

Spencer scoffed, "Why do you care if I'm with her or not? I was going through a phase. All teenagers do."

"I used to kiss a girl named Cathy, its all natural-" Felicity snorted a laugh, grinning.

Jason couldnt contain his laughter at the whole thing, and mixed in with Izzy and Milo's crying, things were starting to get way too loud and uncomfortable.

I frowned, reaching up to block my ears.

Derek glared, "Thats bullshit-"

"What the fuck, why do you care?" Hunter grew annoyed with Derek.

Derek rolled his eyes, "I dont!"

"Sure sounds like it." Spencer huffed.

And soon enough Spencer and Derek broke out into an argument, while Hunter got more and more annoyed.

I hated how loud it was.

I whined, squeezing tighter on my ears, wanting to block it all out - but nope.

Still too loud.

I clenched my eyes shut as the arguing, crying and laughter continued.

Does this mean they all hate each other? I dont want them to fight... I want everyone to be happy.

Its all my fault, I shouldnt have asked Felicity anything, now everyones being super loud and hurting my ears.

My eyes began to well up in tears. I hate this so much.

It was all too much. I couldnt help my mood change.

"Shut up!" I screamed, getting up and storming out of the room, spilling tears wildly.

Worst thanksgiving ever!

I ran to my room, feeling myself sob as I climbed in bed, just wanting some peace and quiet.

Author's Note; This keeps deleting the other half everytime I write it so Im posting this in parts. This chapter is part one, next chapter will be part two, hense why its so short.

The next part will be up in a few hours hopefully, sorry for the wait x

Ps; Felicity's personality and character totally based off of Felicity Smoak on Arrow haha, so theres a video to the side of her quirkiness and awkward sentences