Bonding

"-we don't harm humans."
"Ah wasn't harmin' ah was teachin' Miko a leason."
"You didn't have to use force."

Ace groaned and slowly opened her eye & optic. She was back in Jazz's room. Ace blinked and rubbed her forehead. She must have fallen asleep after Jazz had found her. Ace sat up and looked at her servo. The photo was still tightly held there. How it hadn't fallen out during the trip was beyond her.

"I know you tend to get worked up when it involves someone you care about, but please try to remember that humans can only handle so much."

Ace turned in the direction of the conversation to see Jazz and Optimus. The Prime had a scolding look in his optics and Jazz had his servos crossed. "Alright. Ah can do that." Jazz said reluctantly. Optimus gave a satisfied nod before leaving the room.

"Miko still had it comin'." Jazz muttered. The silver mech turned away from the door and spotted Ace. "Shorty! You're awake." Jazz said strolling over to her. She was currently on Jazz's berth. "Hope Prime and I didn't wake ya." He said. "Maybe just a little bit." Ace said with a sheepish grin. "Heh, sorry 'bout that." Jazz said. "Don't worry about it." Ace replied.

Jazz paused for a moment and looked away from her."ya seemed pretty shaken up earlier. Mind telling me what happened?" he said looking back at her with optics once again filled with concern.
"Well...it's kinda a long story..." Ace said rubbing her shoulder. "Ah don't mind, unless ya don't wanna talk about it." Jazz said. She felt a warmth spread out through her spark, Jazz wasn't going to pry if it ment upsetting her.

"Miko wanted to use me as a science project. Some kind of functional robot, that's why I'm wearing the outfit," Ace began, "She put me in this area with the other projects and later these guys came in and found me. My cover was blown and then a guy whacked the back of my head with...something. Later I woke up in the trunk of a car and busted myself out. That's when I found myself at that house." She finished looking at the photo.
Jazz noticed and looked at it curiously. His optics softened.
"Is that..."
"My family. It was in the house."

Jazz's optics looked at her then back at the photograph. "Ace." he said in a more serious tone. She looked up at him suprised he called her by name and not "shorty". "
"Do...would you want to go back to them?" Jazz finally said. Ace fell silent. She doubted doing so was out of the question with MECH still around and her new form. To be honest she doubted being "human" was out of the question. Ace held out her servo and Jazz placed a digit in it. "No. I think it's best if I stay here," she paused and giggled, "besides I'd miss you too much."
Jazz cracked a grin and scooped her into his servos. "Same here, Shorty." he said holding her against his chestplate. "You're too warm, I'm going to fall asleep again." Ace said playfully poking him. "Go ahead. Ya pretty cute when ya snoozin'." Jazz chuckled. Ace felt her face heat up.
"You blushin', Shorty?" Jazz asked. "Uh no." Ace said quickly. "Don't lie, I can feel you blushin."
"No you can't."
"Can too, we've got that bond."
"What is a bond, exactly?"
Jazz hummed for a moment and set her back down to get optic level with her. "Well it's like our sparks are connected. Right now certain emotions can be transmitted from one to the other. When it gets stronger we can telepathically communicate." Jazz said. "Okay...at least now I know where the sudden hunger came from." Ace said. "Yup. Ah skipped breakfast to look for ya. Ah think now is as good a time as any to go get some energon." Jazz said picking her up again.