Testing

"Mrs. Heart."
Mary turned and I looked over her shoulder. A man with scars on his face and cold eyes stood in the doorway. "Hello, Leland." Mary said. His eyes narrowed. "Its Silas, Mrs. Heart." Silas corrected. Silas turned his cold gaze to me. "Are Ace's vitals stable." Silas said walking over. "She's awake and moving." Mary said. Silas stared at me. "Uh...hi." I said felling awkward. "Get up." Silas ordered. "Leland, I don't think-"
"Silas!"
"Silas. I don't think she is ready to walk." Mary said. Silas grabbed my arm and hauled me off the berth. I collapsed onto the floor. Mary reached down to help me up. "No. Let it walk by itself." Silas said grabbing Mary's wrist. I reached up and grabbed hold of the bearth for support as I put pressure on my new legs. Silas scowled and pushed the bearth away causing me to crash back onto the floor. I glared at him and got onto my knees. "She just woke up! You cannot-"
Silas slapped Mary across the face, hard. A faint red handprint formed on Mary's cheek. "I am in charge never give me orders." Silas said. I narrowed my eyes at him. I glanced over at the table with blood and parts on it. I clenched my teeth and put pressure on my legs. They wobbled but I managed to stand. I glared at him and he glanced at me. "Better." Silas said. I reached over and tried to grab one of the fleshy parts. My hand clenched up and squished into the tissue. Blood squirted out and ran through my metal fingers. Silas chuckled. "I see your a fighter. Trying to throw your old heart at me." Silas said. My eyes widened and I pulled my hand back. The fast motion caused my body to wobble and Mary helped steady my balance. Silas glared at her. "Clean her up. Then supervise Ace while it walks around by itself. "Silas said. Mary nodded. Silas turned around and walked out of the lab." Thanks. " I said. "No problem. In my opinion Silas deserves a corroded heart thrown at his face. Luke too." Mary said pulling a cloth from her lab coat and cleaning my blood covered hand. "You don't like them very much." I said. Mary sighed. "No. I joined MECH to help humanity. Not to experiment on other people." Mary said. I looked down at my hands and slowly moved the fingers. "They're called digits."
I looked up at Mary confused. She took my hand. "Transformers call these digits, servos, optic, audio receptors, pedes, and...well I can't remember the rest." Mary said pointing to each altered part of my body. "Weird." I mumbled. Mary smiled. "You'll get used to it. Regardless of what Leland says I'll help you." Mary said.