Controlled

I was dragged back to the container and chained up. Silas ordered I to be left isolated. Once in awhile some stranger would come in a force energon into my system. Other than that, I was alone. I must have been like that for days. At least that was what I got from watching the clock on the wall.
::*static* Optimus I *static*::
I lifted my head slowly. "Again with the voices." I whispered. Since the trouble a series of sounds (mostly static) and snippets of words had infiltrated my mind. "As you can see Ace has shown no activitie- now that's odd." A scientist said walking into the abandoned lab with Silas. I narrowed my eye & optic when I saw those scars. He looked at me then back to the scientist. "That looks active." Silas said. "Previously it hasn't moved at all. Not even when one of my coworkers came in here." The scientist said. Silas narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to my container. "Something has changed. When was it's last tune-up." Silas said. "Um...never." The scientist said. "What! Where's our robotics specialist!" Silas barked. The scientist cowered. "Mary was the robotics specialist." The scientist said. Silas growled and glared at the small man.
::*static* Ah think *static* base location::
I tilted my head curious. "You know, its almost like it is listing to something." The scientist said. Silas turned to me. "It must have connected to their signals. Open the panel." Silas said. The scientist nodded wearily and reached for the button. "Wait." Silas said moving forward. "Try to escape and I'll chain you to the wall. Then I'll bring out Mary, pump her full of energon, and let her rot in front of you." Silas said. The scientist hit the button and the panel opened. The chains unlocked and dropped to the floor. I stood up and glared at Silas. He grabbed my arm and hauled me out. "What are you hearing." Silas hissed. I glared at him. Silas growled and tried to strike me. I moved back and he hit air. "Get the stuff." Silas barked. The scientist nodded and scrambled out of the room. While I watched him go Silas attacked again. He rushed toward be and I tried moving to the side. Silas caught my arm and slammed me against the wall. I struggled against him and activated my blades. "Don't forget about Mary." Silas said. I clenched my teeth and slashed at his face, my blades leaving a bleeding cut on his face. Silas growled and slammed me against the wall, harder. The scientist was suddenly beside him. He reached over and jammed a syringe filled with a purple liquid into my neck. I thrashed about and then stood still. "Now, what did you hear." Silas said. My mind was murky and clouded. "Something found your base." I said. Silas scowled and pulled put a radio.
Prepare for attack. Fortify all entrances! Silas shouted into the radio. A loud, wailing alarm rang throughout the base.
"You." Silas said turning to the scientist "Make sure the dark energon is locked up tight." The scientist nodded and hurried off. "Come with me." Silas ordered. I nodded and obediently followed. The two off us raced out of the abandoned lab. I saw MECH soldiers run past us to get outside. Silas led me to a large metal door. He slipped a key from his pocket and placed it in the lock. The door unlocked and slid open. Silas pushed me inside. "If anyone besides me comes in here, kill them." Silas said. My head swam with confusion but I nodded. Silas stepped back and removed the key. The door began to close. Silas whirled around and took off. I turned and saw what I was to guard. A large pile of purple crystals giving off an eerie glow. I walked over to it. As I reached out to touch it my audio receptors picked up the sound of something scrapping against the floor. I glanced behind me to see something small and pink jammed in the doorway. Suddenly a girl's head poked through. "The coast is clear." She whispered pushing the door back. A boy and child hurried through. The girl picked up the pink thing and let the door closed. The child was first to notice me. "Uh, Miko. I think you made a mistake." The child said. Miko turned. "Oh, I guess I did." Miko said. I turned around to fully face them. "I thought you said it was clear." The boy said. "Calm down, Jack. She's probably our age." Miko said. "Leave now." I said. "Aw, c'mon. We come all this way to see those rocks. Just give us five minutes." Miko said. "What are you doing!?" Jack whispered. "Stalling. See if you can find something to fight with." Miko whispered back. "Fight!" Jack replied. Miko rolled her eyes. "Yes, fight. Bulkhead and the others will take awhile getting past those soldiers. We're helping them out." Miko said. I narrowed my eye & optic and pulled out my blades. The three stared in shock. "Its a cyborg." The child breathed. "Now's not the time, Raf." Jack said. "Jack! Catch!" Miko said grabbing a pipe and throwing it to him. He caught it and looked at me. "You think we can fight this thing?!" Jack. "Don't be rude Jack, the thing is obviously a girl." Miko said. I rushed forward. The boy held out his pipe and my blades sliced it in half. Miko shouted and raised her pipe to strike. I jumped back and her pipe smacked into his foot. "Ow!" Jack cried dropping the remaining part of his pole. "Sorry Jack." Miko said. I spotted movement behind me and I whirled around. Raf had the other half of the pipe and had it raised to strike. I knocked it away and grabbed him. "Help!" Raf cried as I wrapped an arm around him and pressed a blade to his throat. "Raf!" Jack and Miko cried together.
"HaHaHa. Good work Ace!"
We all turned to see Luke. "The purple juice really gets you going." Luke said. "You put dark energon in her! That stuff kills!" Miko said. Luke shrugged. "The only effect it has on Ace is increased power and dulled judgment. You see Ace isn't human." Luke said. At hearing that something clicked in my mind. Memories came flooding back. I glared at Luke. "And it looks like the juice wore out." Luke said. He pulled out a pistol. "Kill the kid." Luke said. I shifted my blades back to arms. "Sorry." I whispered releasing Raf. Luke smiled. "Going to try to run away? Just like you did with Mary, but this time all of you die. I'll give you seven seconds." Luke said aiming the pistol at the energon crystals. I whirled and ran for the window. I began hacking at the bars.
"6"
"So you're on our side now." Miko said running up beside me.
"5"
"Let's just say I really hate these guys." I said pulling the bars away.
"4"
"Get out hurry!" I said breaking the glass.
"3"
Jack nodded and scrambled out. Miko followed.
"2"
I turned and grabbed Raf. Holding him I climbed into the frame.
"1"
"RUN!" I shouted jumping out.
"0!"
I held the little boy tightly as the pistol fired and the energon exploded.