The Autobots

Optimus turned out to be the leader. He walked into the infirmary with an air of wisdom. My optic did the usual automatic scan; Mech - Cybertronian - Optimus Prime.
"Are you Ace." Optimus said. I nodded. "Are you Optimus Prime." I said. He nodded. "How did you know Optimus' full name?" Ratchet asked. I tapped a digit near my optic. "There somethin' wrong with yo optic?" A silver bot said entering the infirmary. My optic twitched;
Mech - Cybertronian - Jazz.
I tilted me head. "Jazz?" I said thinking about the times MECH soldiers played that during their lunch time. "Chu got it, Shorty." Jazz said. "My names Ace...I think." I said. Jazz shook his helm. "Nah, Shorty's way better." Jazz said. I found myself giggling. "Ace, can you remember anything before MECH?" Optimus said. I scratched my head. "Not really. I think there was a fire." I said. "Can I see yo guns?" Jazz said. I blinked, "Excuse me?"
Jazz knelt down to my level. "Miko said ya had some weapons in ya." Jazz said. "Jazz, really." Ratchet said. Jazz rolled his optics at the medic. "Ah just wanna see 'em."
I shrugged and held out my arms. The metal shifted and moved into cannons. Jazz whistled. "Nice, very nice." The silver mech said.
"Show me ya melee."
I transformed my cannons into two blades. "You got some good stuff on ya." Jazz said. He narrowed his optics at me. "So. Can ya fight." Jazz said. "I can stick you with the pointy end." I said. Jazz started laughing and picked me up. "Ah like chu, Shorty." Jazz said. "Jazz!" Ratchet said. Optimus chuckled. "Aw come on Ratch. She ain't in danger." Jazz said. I shifted my blades back to servos and found myself laughing. Jazz put me down and nudged my back with a digit. "Now you run along and makes some friends." Jazz said. I crossed my arms. "I'm not a little kid." I said. "Are you older then meh?" Jazz asked.
"Um..."
"That's what ah thought. Now shoo!" Jazz said poking me. I smiled and sighed. Jazz was like that big brother/best friend everyone needed.

The three mechs watched Ace walk out of the infirmary. "Jazz what was that for? Optimus had questions." Ratchet said. Jazz stood up and turned towards him. "Did ya see her? That femme has been through some tuff slag. Ya just don't throw questions at her like dat and expect serious answers." Jazz said. "I believe what you're saying is correct, Jazz. Ace doesn't trust us and trust is something one should not rush." Optimus said. "Poor femme. Her emotional levels are out of whack. What ever MECH did-besides making her half Cybertronian-had some serious effects." Ratchet said. "Ya know, her cannons looked like Hide's. And her blades looked like yo's Prime." Jazz said. "It's unsettling to know MECH did this." Ratchet said. "We must watch over her and keep her out of MECH." Optimus said. "So can she stay in my berthroom." Jazz said. Ratchet sighed. "For the time being." Optimus said. "Is that ok with you." Optimus said looking over at Cometstrike who had been quiet. "So long as he doesn't harm her." Cometstrike said. "Ah won't." Jazz said.