False Information

Silas frowned.
The tracker he had planted in it's arm wasn't working. Most likely it had been damaged in the explosion, or something had removed it. Ace didn't know about it at all mostly so it couldn't remove the tracker.
A knock at the door roused him from his thoughts. "Enter." Silas grunted. The metal door slid back at an agent walked in carrying a file. "Silas, sir. We finished the background check of Ace." the agent said. "Good. What did you discover?" Silas said turning to face him. "The human Ace was made from was named Amelia Laurence who had an older sister as well as two parents." the agent replied. Silas frowned. " Laurence? That can't be right. Mary is her mother and her last name was Heart." Silas frowned. "That's where we were wrong, sir. Mary gave us false information. She was Amelia's sister. The mother we have not been able to find." the agent said. Silas rubbed his chin.
"What of the father?"
"We managed to locate him on a remote island about 120 miles off the west coast of Costa Rica."
"An island?"
"Yes, sir. I believe it is called Isla Nublar." the agent said looking at the file. "Hhmm. Have people watch him. I want to know if and when he returns to the states." Silas said. The agent nodded.
"Will that be all, sir."
"Yes. Give me the file then you are didsmissed."
The agent saluted and placed it in his hand before exiting the room. Silas waited till he was gone before pressing the intercom. "Steven! Unless it is going to cause an explosion I want you to stop what you are doing and get up here!" Silas barked. Steven was a very intelligent and slightly insane man. Silas had him recruited to preform the experiments on Mary. He wanted to know if the scientist had any success yet.

The doors once again opened and Steven strode through. His gloves were stained with red and purple. "Any progress?" Silas said. "Ah yes. Though there has been little to none resurgence of brain waves I have gotten the body to twitch." Steven said. "Twitch?" Silas said raising an eyebrow. Steven smiled. "Yes! One of her fingers, and my assistant swears she saw on eyelid do so as well." he said. Silas nodded his head. "How long till she can move." Silas said. "Complete movement of a limb? Well I cannot say for sure. The substance is foreign to me as well as the corpse. Rushing things could result in decay and if I am not mistaken, you lack materials to rebuild a limb due to that unfortunate explosion." Steven said with a sigh. Silas clenched his jaw. He was right, but finding Ace was crucial if they wanted to keep an edge on the Autobots. "Do what you must." Silas said. "I always do." Steven said with a bow. His eyes narrowed at the file in Silas' hand. "New information?" Steven said straightening himself. "Yes. Regarding Ace's previous human form." Silas said with a bored tone. "May I read it?" Steven asked. Silas held it out and the scientist eagerly grasped it. "...my how interesting!.." Steven said exiting the room.