Vince

***MECH Scientist P.O.V***
This particular substance was astounding. Man had never seen this in it's liquid or crystalized form. Though man desperately needed it. This substance had earned a few names; Vita Creavit Per Mortem, Life Elixir, and Death's Blood. Originally it was called Dark Energon. Regardless of the name the effects were pleasing. A drop could revive a roach. My eyes peered through the glasses that rested on the brim of my nose. Nothing in my years of research could come close to this. A way to breath life into the dead. So many possibilities! Murdered people could now point out their killers. Stillborns could live with their mothers. Cancer victims and families wouldn't need to fear death. The word casualties could be forgotten.
"Dr. Joseph?"

Oh dear me, I was lost in my thoughts

I turned and looked at my assistant. "Yes, Victoria." I said. "I was just confused by something." Victoria said.

Ah, the young mind

"Confusion sparks curiosity and curiosity sparks discovery." I said. Victoria glanced over at the operating table where the patient lay. "I thought Mary had been dumped in the woods." Victoria said. "To answer that I need to give you some information. Mary joined MECH to seek revenge for her daughter. Her daughter was killed in the crossfire of a transformer fight. Mary discovered her daughter was the host for A.C.E. Mary got to attached to Ace and vise versa. Mary died trying to protect Ace. Ace acted violently towards Silas after Mary's demise. Now tell me why all of these events happened." I said. "Er..." Victoria scratched the back of her head.

Sigh, inferior minds

"Emotions ,Victoria, Emotions is the cause." I said pinching the bridge of my nose. "Emotions?" Victoria said with curious eyes.

Confusion leads to curiosity

"Mary joined MECH because she was angry. She was upset to learn her daughter was Ace. The two formed a bond out of love. Mary also sacrificed herself for love. Ace turned violent due to anger and sadness. We placed a fake Mary with a few documents so Ace could feel relief knowing she was in a better place." I said. Victoria nodded her head. "So by keeping the real Mary and reviving her, you take away that relief and..." She trailed of as the gears in her head worked.
"And now there is panic."
"Panic? Wouldn't she be happy?"
"Yes, but panic comes first. Her mind knows Mary is dead so when she sees Mary - and she will see Mary - the mind freezes and tries to figure out the situation. Ace will most likely go back to the memory of Mary's death and try to see if she missed something. Now while her mind works the body is still. That gives us an opportunity." I said. Victoria nodded in understanding.

At least she is brighter then the last one

∆∆∆

***Ace's P.O.V***
I was currently underneath a tarp inside the Cybertronian Bulkhead. Miko placed the tarp last minute so he wouldn't recognize me. Bulkhead is Miko's guardian so it kinda made sense that he would take her to school.
"See ya later Miko and don't forget your art project." I heard Bulkhead say.
Miko had claimed I was a art project when Bulkhead asked. "I won't and thanks for the ride!" Miko said pulling the dolly out from the back. I grunted as the thing jerked around slightly after hitting the ground. "Stay quiet!" Miko whispered as Bulkhead drove away.
I rolled my eyes.
Miko wheeled me inside the building. I heard various voices using various volumes. The dolly jolted to the left and the noise slowly died down. "Alright we're here. Stay quiet and don't move. I'll be back in a few hours." Miko said.
Hours?!
I nodded my head. Miko patted the tarp and I heard a door close.

Time Skip

I had been napping for Primus knows how long. My back was starting to ache from the bungee cords.
"Vince I found the room!"
I tensed up. Who's Vince? I thought. I heard a door unlocked and the sounds of footsteps. "Alright, let's do some damage to some nerds." I heard a male voice chuckle. The footsteps got louder and several bangs followed.
"Hey! I found that goth Miko's project." Another male voice said very close to me. Scrap! Scrap! Scrap!
Something grabbed the tarp and began to pull it off. A boy with freckles and Orange hair stared right at me. "Wow, look at that!" One of two boys behind him said. "Vince, we should take this one for our project." The second said. "Nah. If I did that the teacher would expect things from me." Vincent scoffed. The two behind him snickered. "I wonder if the thing underneath this fabric looks like those endo-skeletons from Five Nights at Freddy's." Vince said grasping the side of my helmet.
Oh this is bad I thought. An idea popped into my head and I moved my arm slightly forward. The bungee cords snapped out of place and smacked into his stomach. Vince grunted and stumbled backwards. He's two friends began laughing. Vince growled and made a move to strike me. My reflexes I had gained from MECH kicked in and I grabbed his fist before it struck me. His eyes went wide and the other two gasped in shock. I saw fear and confusion in each of their eyes.
Good job, reflexes I thought.