Creation

The building was erupting into flames. Jack and Miko stopped running and turned to look. "It's not that interesting, let's move." I said. "Wait, Bumblebee and the others are that way." Miko said pointing in the opposite direction we were running. "Maybe, but there are a lot of MECH soldiers that way too and they have guns." I said. "We can make it." Miko said stopping. I groaned and turned around. "It's not like they're aiming for us anyway." Jack said. Just then a truck pulled up and a MECH soldier got out. He reached over and grabbed Miko. "Let me go!" Miko said hitting him with her fists. I sighed and shoved Raf into Jack's arms. I ran over to Miko and slashed at the soldiers' arm. He wailed and stumbled backwards. "Here, we can use this to escape." I said placing a servo on the car. I felt a shock and the car started to shake. "Never mind!" I said backing up. "What did you do?" Jack said. I shrugged. The car shuddered and transformed into a large robot with silver optics. "MECH doesn't have transformers." Raf said wiggling out of Jack's arms. The transformer leaned down and looked at me. "What are your orders." The transformer said. My optic did a scan; mech - Cybertronian - Cometstrike
"Your name is Cometstrike?" I said looking up. He nodded. "How did she know his name?" Jack said. There was a bang and a bullet snacked into Cometstrike's helm. I turned and saw the wounded soldier had contacted the others. A dozen trucks were racing towards us. "Stop them." I blurted. Cometstrike stood up and charged towards the MECH cars. He activated his cannons and rapid fired at them. Some soldiers jumped out and returned fire. Cometstrike rotated on of his servos into a large war hammer. He raised it then brought it down right in the middle of the trucks. The ground cracked and the MECH soldiers were launched backwards. Two jets came screeching out and fired a missile. It smacked into Cometstrike's side. He growled and smacked the jet with his hammer. The jet went spiraling down and crashed. The second jet veered to the left and took off in an entirety different direction. "Doesn't that jet look familiar?" Raf said.

∆∆∆

Arcee, Jazz, and Bumblebee stepped through the ground bridge. "Did you get the energon out of MECH." Optimus asked. "Not exactly." Arcee replied. Optimus raised an optic ridge. "Well ya see, tha base kinda exploded." Jazz said.
Just then Bulkhead came running in. "Has anyone seen Miko?!" Bulkhead said. "No, I thought she and the others were still here." Bumblebee said. Bulkhead sighed, "She must have gone with you guys in secret."
"Optimus."
Everyone turned to see Ratchet walk in with his holoform on his shoulder. "What is it, Ratchet." Optimus said. "Those files we found on the human femme. Turns out there was more than the dark energon." Ratchet said. "What else did they do." Bumblebee said. "Did you by any chance see a half human half Cybertronian femme?" Ratchet said. "Do ya have ah glitch in yo system." Jazz said crossing his arms. Ratchet's holoform started to go through the files. "Project Genesis' main focus is A.C.E, an altered Cybertronian experiment. Ace can identify any transformer, listen into comm systems, and use copied weapons. The original was Amelia Laurence who was killed in the crossfire of a transformer battle. Due to the effects of energon, all organs were removed and replaced. The Allspark shard recently found was used in place of a human heart." Ratchet said. Everyone stared in shock. "MECH altered a human youngling!" Jazz said. "We need to locate Jack, Miko, and Rafael." Optimus said.
Ratchet activated the ground bridge and Optimus, Arcee, Jazz, and Bumblebee walked through.
They found the MECH base still in flames but something was different. The remains of a jet lay in a pile beside the base. "What caused this?" Bumblebee said looking at a large patch of cracked earth. "Looks like fight." Arcee said. "Ya don't think tha Ace thing did this do ya?" Jazz said. "I think that can give us answers." Optimus said pointing to a security camera that had survived the blaze.