Trouble

Getting used to my new legs didn't take as long as I thought. After one day I was able to walk and jog on my own. Silas wasn't to happy though. "Ace should be running by now." Silas said. Mary sighed and crossed her arms. "Her brain has to get used to this new system. In my book she is doing fine." Mary said. "I don't give a rat's ass about your book. I need Ace it top condition for the mission." Silas growled. "You can't do this! She-" Silas slapped Mary across the face. "What were you saying, Mrs. Heart." Silas said. Mary placed a hand to he cheek. "You shouldn't do this. She's still a child." Mary said. Silas laughed. "Ace is nothing but a machine. Do you know what Ace stands for." Silas asked. Mary shook her head. "Altered Cybertronian Experiment. It's purpose is to locate and attack transformers. Ace isn't human, get that through your head and do what I say." Silas said. Mary looked away from him and looked at me. I was in a cylinder like container chained to the ceiling. "I'll do my best, sir." Mary said. Silas scowled and grabbed her hair. "I don't want your best I want you to follow orders. If you can't do that then I assign Luke to this." Silas said yanking Mary's hair. I clenched my fists and pulled at the chains. They rattled and grew taunt, but didn't break. Silas glanced at me. "Open it." Silas said. Mary blinked. "Didn't you hear me? Let it out!" Silas barked shoving Mary forward. Mary struck a red button on the wall. Part of the container slid back and the chains released my servos. I slumped to the floor. After a moment, I sprung up and rushed towards Silas. He just grinned as a raised a fist to strike. Silas held out a palm and my fist collided with it. Silas didn't even flinch. I narrowed my eye and optic. I took a step back. My arms shifted and rotated, revealing two sharp blades. "Why was I not told about that!" Silas snapped. Mary blinked with wide eyes. "I didn't know about this." Mary said. I I leaped forward slashing. Silas stumbled back and tripped over a cable on the floor. "Let's go!" I shouted to Mary. She nodded and began to quickly follow me. We rushed down the hallway. "Are you sure you can run." Mary asked. "Dunno. I'm probably on an adrenaline rush right now." I said. Suddenly red lights began to flash and sirens wailed. "They set off the alarm." Mary cried. I glanced to my left and spotted a window. "This way." I said slashing at the bars. They cut like butter and I smashed the glass. "Hurry!" I said climbing through. I hit the ground and looked around. The sun beat down on us with harsh light. Mary landed awkwardly behind me. "We have to hurry." Mary said. I nodded and started running, Mary close behind. "We need to get over the fence. After that we can-" An electric shock raced through me and I collapsed. I grunted as my head smacked into the earth. Mary ran over to me and started to haul me up. "No! Keep going!" I said trying to push her away. "I am not about to leave you paralyzed here." Mary said. There was a bang as Mary cried out and fell to her knees, dropping me in the process. I saw blood drip from her leg. "You idiot. Why didn't you run! You could have made it." I said. Mary clenched her teeth and looked at me. "I won't leave you."
"Why? I'm not even human!"
"Don't say that."
"Its true. I can't even remember my name."
"It's Amelia."
I looked at her in shock. "What...did you say." I whispered. "Your name is Amelia Rebecca Laurence." Mary said. "How do you...that doesn't matter. Please just try to escape why you still can." I pleaded. "I won't leave you." Mary said with a softness to her voice. "What about your family?" I said. Mary smiled. She reached over and brushed a lock of white hair from my face.
"You are my family." Mary said softly. I stared at her, my mind buzzing. There was a second bang and Mary's head lurched in an awkward way. Her body slammed to the earth and didn't move. Her eyes were still looking at me and she still had a smile on her face. I lay there, on my elbows, just staring. Time seemed to freeze and it felt like eternity. I snapped back to reality when a pair of ruff hands grabbed me. There was a ringing in my audio receptors as a slashed out. Silas scowled and pinned my arms behind my back. I lashed out with my pedes and managed to strike his leg. "You killed her! You killed her!" I kept on screaming. "Be a good machine, follow orders, and this won't happen again!" Silas said as he jammed a taser against my neck. I screamed at the horrible pain and crashed into the earth. I watched two MECH soldiers collect Mary's body and then I blacked out.