Back to School

After that night with Jazz, I had gone to Miko's the next morning. Almost immediately she led me up to her room and placed a smooth object in my servos. I looked down and saw it was a silver helmet. I frowned. "What's this for?" I asked. Miko rolled her eyes. "Your costume, duh." Miko said.
"What do I need a costume for?"
"Well I thought you should look more robotic." Miko said. Oh yeah, I forgot I was Miko's "science project" since she didn't make one herself. I set the helmet down and looked at the other things Miko had brought. There was the helmet and a suit that looked like body armor. "What about my arms and legs." I said noticing the lack of shoes and the sleeves only came down to my elbows. "I figured you wouldn't need them since your new arms and legs match the suit." Miko said with a shrug. I frowned again. "Just hurry up and get into costume, we have to get to the school soon." Miko said pulling my shirt.
"Hey!"
"What? We're both girls."
That's not why I don't want to take this shirt off! I thought. Miko ignored me and yanked it over my head. "There! Now-*gasp*" Miko's hand flew over her mouth. I sighed. My chest was covered with operation scars and a faint bluish light glowed where my spark was. "What happened? You don't even have boobs." Miko said. I shrugged. "I didn't know what they did to me." I said rubbing my arm and looking down.
"How could you not know!?"
"Mary said I was dead for six months."
Miko stared at me in shock. She shook her head. "Well let's get up suited up for now, okay?" Miko said. I nodded. She helped me into the suit and fastened the straps on the front. "So where am I going to be." I asked. "The school as a big storage area where all the projects are kept, you can just chill in there. "She said.
"Hey, where did you get this?" I asked lifting up my arm. "My host parents are rich so I got a really good talor to make it. It looks strong but I'll be honest it want protect you from scrap." Miko said. She placed the helmet over my head. "Know when its time for presentation just do what I say." Miko said. "Alright." I said looking through the one way panel. I could see out, but no one could see in. Miko walked around me checking and adjusting clasps here and there. "We're all set!" Miko said smiling.

She led be back down to the living room. "Where are your host parents?" I asked. "They're at work." Miko said plainly. Wonder where her real parents are . . . I wonder what happened to mine? I thought. I closed my eyes & optic and tried thinking back. I flinched as endless flames infiltrated my mind. I gripped my head as the sounds of screams and breaking wood rang in my audio receptors.
"ACE!?!"
I gasped and my lids flickered open. Miko was staring into the panel with a worried look. "Earth to Ace." Miko said waving a hand. "Ya?" I said. She sighed. "You zoned out on me." Miko said leaning against a dolly.
A dolly??
"Where did you get that?" I asked. "The garage. I got it while you were spacing out." Miko said. "Why do you need a dolly?" I asked. "This is how I'm going to transport inside the school building." Miko said.
"I can walk."
"I know that but your my project and technically not supposed to be alive."
"So your going to wheel me around on a dolly?"
"Yup!"
*groan*
"Aw c'mon."
"Fine. But you owe me." I said standing against the dolly. Miko cheered and began wrapping bungee cords around me. "This is so I don't fall off, I'm guessing." I said.
"Yup."
This was going to be a long day, hopefully everything goes smoothly.
I couldn't have been more wrong.