Miko's "Project"

I turned a corner and found the room I had first entered. I saw Miko holding a guitar with two large speakers. I got a bad feeling when she raised her hand and brought into down. Loud music screeched out of the speakers and I pressed my servos to my audio receptors. "Too loud!" I yelled. Miko turned her head in my direction. "Ace! There you are." Miko cried putting the instrument down and running over to me. "I need your help." Miko said. I lowered my servos. "With what?" I asked.
"School."
I blinked. "Don't think that is something I can help with." I said. "That's where you're wrong. This is something you can totally help with." Miko said. "What is this something?" I said. "Well...I had to make a project in science for the science fair and-"
"You don't have anything." I finished. She nodded. "So you want me to help you with your project." I said. Miko shook her head. "No, I want you to be my project." She said.
"Uh..."
"It'll be fine. My science teacher loves robots. One look at you and he's got to give me a good grade." Miko said. I narrowed my eye & optic. "I know you don't know me well but we can change that. C'mon it'll be fun." Miko insisted. I sighed. "What's your plan if something goes wrong." I said. "I'll call Bulkhead and he'll get us out." Miko said. "Alright fine-"
"Yes!" Miko cheered. "What's with the happy dance." Jack said walking over to us. "Oh nothing. Just me getting a good grade for Mr. Phillips class." Miko said casually. "Really? How do you know?" Raf said. "Let's just say I know what he likes." Miko said winking. Jack's eyes widened, "Miko...don't tell me you-"
"Get your mind out of the gutter." Miko said flicking Jack's forehead. "Ow." Jack groaned rubbing the spot. "I don't get it." Raf said looking confused. "You don't want to know." I said. "But I'm curious." Raf said looking up at me. "Don't ask." I said shaking my head.
"Time for you to go home, Miko." Bulkhead said walking into the room. "Hey can Ace stay with me?" Miko asked. "Sorry but ah called dibs." A man with blue sunglasses and silver jacket said walking from behind Bulkhead's pede. "Who are you?" I asked. My optic scanned the man;
Holoform - Jazz
"Its meh, Jazz." Jazz said flicking away a strand of silver hair from his sunglasses. "What? Why does she get to stay with you." Miko said. "Why do ya want 'er to stay with chu?" Jazz asked. "Um...n-no reason." Miko said rubbing the back of her head. "Open a ground bridge using these coordinates." Miko whispered pressing a piece of paper into my servo. Bulkhead transformed into his vehicle mode and Miko skipped over to the passengers side. "Whatcha got there?" Jazz's holoform asked. I glanced down at the paper. "Her address." I said. Jazz patted my pack. "Ya made a friend!" He said with a smile. I grinned at his friendliness. "Now, let me show ya to our room." Jazz said.