Meeting

Red Alert pulled the video footage onto the screen. "Hopefully this is useful." Ironhide said. The footage played out. For awhile it showed nothing interesting. "There's Miko!" Bulkhead said pointing at the screen. Jack and Miko ran out of the building. A fourth person ran out carrying Raf. "Who's holding Raf?" Bumblebee asked. Everyone shrugged. They watched as Miko paused and pointed in a direction. The unknown person shook her head. A MECH truck pulled up and a man grabbed Miko. "No!" Bulkhead said. They watched as the unknown shoved Raf into Jack's arms and then transformed her arms into blades. "Primus..." Bumblebee whispered. "That must be Ace." Optimus said. The footage showed Ace touching the truck. Their optics widened as the ordinary truck suddenly transformed. "Did that thing just make a bot!?" Ironhide said. The bot fought the soldiers. Then two jets appeared on screen. The first was knocked down, the second flew off. "Pause it!" Ironhide said suddenly. "What is it, Ironhide." Optimus said. Ironhide pointed at the second plane. "That is a F-15 Eagle, a.k.a Starscream. Those humans and that Ace are in danger." Ironhide said. "Well then what are we waiting for?" Bulkhead said. "We don't know where they are. The video footage shows them driving away in that mech." Ratchet said.

∆∆∆

"Where are going?" Miko said for the fourth time. Cometstrike had transformed into vehicle mode and everyone pilled in. Jack and Raf had dozed off, leaving Miko and I the only ones awake. "Where is it you want to go." I said knowing she had a location in mind. "The Autobot base. I can give you directions!" Miko said.
::Fine. But I'm driving.:: Cometstrike said through the radio. "Of course you're driving, you're the car." Miko said. "So what are these Autobots like." I asked. Miko's eyes lit up. "They're amazing! They're these huge robots that can transform into cars and they fight the evil Decepticons." Miko said. She blinked. "You know. You kind look like one." Miko said gesturing to her altered parts. I lifted up my servo and wiggled the digits. "Never seen one. They look like Cometstrike right." I said. Miko nodded.
Suddenly a shimmering tunnel opened up. Cometstrike slammed on the brakes and screeched to a stop. "Everyone out!" Cometstrike said through the radio. Miko woke up Jack and Raf. I climbed out of the truck and the others followed. Cometstrike transformed and stood in front of our little group. Three bots walked out. One bulky and green, another blue, skinny, and short, and the third was yellow with doorwings. My optic moved rapidly, scanning each one.
Mech - Cybertronian - Bulkhead
Femme - Cybertronian - Arcee
Mech - Cybertronian - Bumblebee
"Miko." Jack." Raf." All three bots said at the same time. "Hey, Bulkhead." Miko said in the 'don't be made at me' voice. Jack scratched the back of his team awkwardly. "Hi! I'm Bumblebee." Bumblebee said holding out a servo. Cometstrike looked at the outstretched servo. "What are you doing?" Cometstrike said. "Saying hello." Bumblebee said. "You said that. Why is your servo out." Cometstrike said.
"So we can shake servos."
"Why would I do that."
"To say hi."
"Hi." Cometstrike said shaking the servo in random directions. Bumblebee just laughed. "So who are you?" Bulkhead said. "Cometstrike." The silver optic mech said. "That makes you Ace." Arcee said. I shrugged. "Miko you are in so much trouble." Bulkhead said. "Come on, all of you. Let's get back to base." Arcee said. "No way." I said backing up. "What's wrong?" Miko asked. "I just escape a base filled with crazy people now you want me to go through a glowing tunnel." I said. "So you're going to fix up your friend here." Arcee said gesturing to Cometstrike. I looked up at him and saw energon leaking from a few spots. "Just so Cometstrike can get some medical attention." I said not wanting another person/bot to die because of me.