Chapter 38

The song is kinda similar to the chapter soo engoy XD
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Sometimes it just wasn't possible to turn people. If their wounds are too severe, or if they have been dead for way too long, the change will simply not happen. This is a piece of information that the Uchiha's never talked about. It was probably because they have never had this happen to someone before. When Deidara was hit by that car, he received so many broken bones and internal bleeding. Not to mention he was brain dead, meaning the machines he was hooked up to back at the hospital was the only thing keeping him alive. When those wires were pulled from him, his heart soon stopped beating completely. Even when they finally arrived back at the mansion, things didn't go according to plan. It really wasn't easy turning the one you loved more than anything.

Itachi took too long in doing the procedure.

How long has he been sitting here at his lover's beside, holding his hand in his own? His gaze never left his face, not even for a moment. Now Itachi was putting all the blame on himself. If only he had done his research sooner and actually listened to everyone, including the blonde, then he would still be here. He hasn't felt this way every since Shisui died. Was this possibly...worse than that? A person could only take so much before they snapped. How many people have to die in his existence? But this was supposed to be his soul mate though. There was no one else out there for him. There's no way he can go through all of this a third time.

His younger brother and husband stood on the other side of the bed. It wasn't easy seeing the guy like this, that's for sure. If only they could do something to make him feel better... But nothing can do any good when he just lost someone so special to him. It was cruel what Madara did to them. Telling Deidara that he was basically better off dead was just way too unforgiveable. "Nii-san? We...need to return the body. That way he will get a proper burial." It won't be easy going to visit his grave every so often, but it's better than forgetting about him, and moving on like nothing ever happened.

Itachi twitched in his seat. How could they give up on him like this? These people were supposed to always be there for him, so what happened to make them change their minds? It upset him greatly, knowing he pretty much had no one to rely on. It made him want to break something, or rather someone. "There is still a chance, otouto. Please do not be so quick to toss my mate away. If you're bored, then go back home." He mumbled flatly. Their kids were probably wondering where they were anyways.

Sasuke sighed heavily. "It has been two hours. I think it's time to let him go. Diedara would have woken up by now if he really was meant for this kind of lifestyle. Obviously he isn't fit for it, so just-"

"I said go back home!" He snapped. Like he wanted to sit here and listen to his brother spewing all of this bullshit. It wasn't too late! He...refused to believe that yet. It can take a much longer time for a vampire's blood to travel through their system. This right here was what kept him going. He really didn't want this to be the end. Him and Deidara have been through way too much for it to all to come crumbling down so suddenly. "I'm going to give him a baby. That is something I decided on, before finding out about all of this."

"..." Dark eyes saddened upon hearing this. It looks like his brother was too late in changing his mind. This entire time he has been so stubborn about the whole baby thing, not even wanting to think about it. And every time it was brought up, he changed the subject right away. The two would have made such loving and wonderful parents. However, that could no longer happen. And he doubts Itachi will want to date again. At least, not for a long time that is.