Chapter 23

~*~*~Two months later~*~*~

Naruto's Point of View

Everyone was definitely surprised when they found out I was having triplets. My mom broke out into tears and gave me the biggest hug. She was so happy for me, and the same went for my father as well. Even Sasuke's parents were very happy to be getting three grandchildren instead of one. Of course Rin has been giving me plenty of examinations during these past two months. Part of it was for my husband's benefit. But mainly? It was to make me feel better. I keep on thinking that I don't have enough room inside of me to host three growing babies. But so far everything seems to be just fine. Apparently my body will just slowly start to make room for all of them. That doesn't change the fact that things will get pretty difficult for me towards the end of my pregnancy...

I'm showing! And not to mention quite a bit at just being three months along. But what do you expect while having triplets? Sasuke can't even keep his hands off of me. Not that it pisses me off or anything. I'm just shocked that he still finds me to be attractive. I was afraid to strip naked in front of him at first. But that's when he told me how he really felt about all of this. Apparently he thinks I look 'adorable' like this. And that he finds the idea of his children growing inside my tummy to be a 'turn on'. I'm not weirded out by this at all. In fact...it's really sweet. Especially when he kisses and rubs at my tummy while talking to the babies. It's a heartwarming moment whenever he does that.

At least I don't have to wear maternity clothes. He's just been buying me baggy sweatpants and t-shirts to wear, since he doesn't want to humiliate me by wearing a girly dress or something. I don't care anymore if people know I'm a pregnant guy. I only really go out at night when I'm with Sasuke anyways. So that way, he can protect me if anyone tries to hurt me. He's gotten even more protective over me lately, and hardly lets me out of his sight. I don't blame him one bit though. All of us mean the world to him. And it would break him if anything were to happen to either one of us. I could say the same thing too though. This is my very own family...and I refuse to let anything happen to it.

I felt my shirt being pushed up a bit to expose my tummy and looked down to see a pale hand roaming over the top of it...and then followed by a pair of lips. My heart jumped a little in my chest at the very sight of this. Even though he's done this so many times, it still made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I combed my fingers through his hair and let out a content sigh. "Yes Sasuke. They love you too..." I smiled. He looked up at me with those dark eyes of his and kissed at my stomach again. Could life get any better? I never thought it was possible to live such a perfect, happy life. But here I am...being loved by my beautiful husband while carrying his children. "As do I..." I continued in a soft whisper.

Sasuke lifted his head up to look me straight in the eyes. "I love you too Naruto..." he finally said. His deep, soft voice only made my heart race that much faster. It felt as though I was going to melt into a puddle of mush at this touching moment. He's definitely going to be an amazing father. And so I can't wait to see him holding our babies. I think that's when I'll break down crying. Not out of anger or sadness, but out of happiness. These next six months are going to be tough, yet amazing for the both of us. Oh how I can't wait to feel them move around and kick inside of me! I was getting a bit anxious for that to happen. I do feel tiny flutters here and there at least. Ones only I myself can feel.

"I didn't know my little brother could be so adorable." Itachi teased while making his way over to the couch. He sat down across from us and just smiled. "Say Naruto...how do you feel about baby showers?" he curiously asked. I turned my head to look at him and just blinked, letting that sink in. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist very gently, but continued to keep my gaze on the older Uchiha. "Baby shower...wouldn't I be getting gifts from people for the babies?" I asked. He just nodded his head in response. "Everyone is already talking about it. Wondering if you're going to throw one or not. But it wouldn't be for another couple of months though. So that will give us time to prepare for it..." "C-couple of months? But...I'll be even bigger by then..." "Oh Naruto that won't matter."