Chapter 22

My POV

"GAH! STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!" Sasuke yelled as he ran out of the room, covering his head as he made his way down the stairs as fast as he could. Of course, he couldn't doge the vase that was hurled at him. It hit him right in the leg, causing him to stumble a bit as he grasped onto the railing, trying not to fall down the stairs and break his neck. His husband had just told him the wonderful news. Well...it didn't seem so great to the blonde at the moment, that is. Of course he's tried to calm Naruto down, but that obviously wasn't working one bit. He was pretty upset. Everyone in the house could hear him, but decided to mind their own business. No need to piss him off even more as it is.

Naruto stomped over to the stairs as he glared down at him, tears streaming down his face. "You did this to me, teme! Because of your damn sperm, I have three babies growing inside of me! Did you hear that? Three!" He bit out, and then gasped as he fell to his knees. "Oh my god I'm going to die! My body can't handle all of this! I-I'm small as it is...!" he choked out. Of course he wanted these babies. He was just scared that something was going to go wrong with either him, them, or all of them. Would his body be able to even handle carrying this many to term? "I-I won't get to see them grow up!" he continued to cry out, hiding his face in his hands now. His body began to shake as he just sat there.

Sasuke quickly ran back up the stairs and knelt down beside his crying lover, rubbing small circles on his back. "Do not say such things, Naruto. Of course you'll live to watch our children grow up. Sure you're small...but you're also a strong person as well. And I know that you'll fight for your life, for the sake of our unborn children. So don't worry okay?" "S-Sasuke it's going to be so hard. How c-can you have so much f-faith in me?" He sniffled, wiping at his eyes. His hand then lowered a bit as it rested against his lower abdomen. Why was he still so flat then?

The raven just shrugged his shoulders, and then slowly placed his hand over Naruto's. "I just do. You shouldn't worry so much, okay? Stress will only make things so much worse..." he said quietly, interlocking their fingers together. "So...be happy." His voice was so soft and soothing, that it relaxed Naruto as he looked up at him, a small smile spreading on his lips. He did want these babies more than anything. "Y-you're right. I am happy. I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like it. I guess I just-...wasn't expecting it. I thought maybe he would say twins at the most, not triplets. But...I guess this just means that we'll have more children to love...and more children to love us..." he chuckled. Sasuke playfully rolled his eyes. "You cheesy idiot..." he teased.

"Come on. I think the food is here." Sasuke then fell silent as he thought about the whole food situation. His husband already ate so much of it. Now that was only going to get so much worse. This caused him to sweat drop. "Hn. I think I should order some more food..." he said, smiling nervously at him before standing back up. He then untied his towel, letting it slip off from around his waist to land on the floor. "But for now I think I'll just sit back and relax. Watching you eat is rather...interesting." he smirked. This caused Naruto to pout as he also stood back up. Of course his face turned a dark shade of red when he took one look at Sasuke's body.

'He's doing it on purpose now...'

Naruto walked back into their room and sat down on the bed, placing the tray of food in his lap. His gaze then shifted down to his stomach. "You all must be so small..." he mumbled, sighing. But then he remembered that it has only been a month, which made him feel a bit better. His blue eyes widened as he now looked at the food. There was a huge stack of chocolate chip pancakes, a three egg omelet with cheddar cheese and ham, toast, bacon, and sausage; served with a glass of orange juice. He licked at his lips hungrily as he dug into the pancakes first. "Mmm...~"

He suddenly something wrap around his waist and turned his head to look back, his eyes locking onto bright red ones. "...Y-you're hungry too?" he said quietly. Sasuke didn't say anything as he laid his head on Naruto's shoulder. "I'll be fine. Please...keep eating..." They were going back home tomorrow, so he can just have something to eat then. It wouldn't be good if room service came in and saw a bunch of blood bags in the fridge. He didn't want to take that chance. Besides...he was more worried about Naruto eating.