chapter 8

My POV:

"Leave!" Sasuke warned, giving Suigetsu a death glare. Naruto looked down at the table, for he was too afraid to look at his parents. "Sasuke…" He whispered, trying to fight back the urge to cry. Sasuke put his hand on Naruto's leg, and leaned into him. "It's going to be okay." He whispered back. Kushina and Minato on the other hand, were confused. "Why did you lie to us?" Minato asked. "Y-You didn't even know…"

"Know what?"

"That I like both girls and guys. I-I didn't know if you would approve of my relationship with Sasuke. So I kept it a secret…." Kushina got up from her chair, and went over to Naruto. "Sweety, we don't like it when you lie to us. And what made you ever think that we wouldn't approve?" Naruto just shrugged his shoulders. He couldn't think of a reason why. "Guess I just assumed…"

"Well you assumed wrong."

"How long have you two been going out?" Minato asked.

Sasuke decided that it was his turn to speak, and answered Minato's question. "Today is our fifth day." He said proudly. Kushina crossed her arms in frustration. "Five days? You've been keeping this from us for five days? Were you ever going to tell us?"

"Yeah…eventually…" She just shook her head. Naruto didn't know what to say. He didn't want them to find out this way. He planned on telling them with Sasuke. But that was all ruined, because of Suigetsu's big mouth.

Just then Itachi walked in. He stopped as soon as he saw the table full of people. "Oh! Hello! Um, Sasuke…"

"Itachi, these are Naruto's parents. Kushina-san, Minato, this is my older brother, Itachi."

"Wow! Your parents make beautiful children!" Kushia said, making Itachi laugh. "I'm sure our mother would love to hear that."

"Yes, I bet she would. If you don't mind me asking….Where are your parents?"

"They're upstairs resting. They…stayed up all night."

"Wow. Wish I could still do that!" Kushina laughed, nudging Minato in the side. "You'll have to come over again when their awake." Itachi added, taking a seat next to Sasuke. "Of course!" Itachi smiled at the gorgeous red head.

Later that night…

Suigetsu threw his arms around Naruto, pinning him to the wall. "I'M SO SORRY NARUTO-SAMA! PLEASE, FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!" He cried out. Naruto struggled to break free, but he was too weak. Just looking at the muscles on Suigetsu made him cringe. "Can't….breathe…" He managed to say. Sasuke grabbed onto the collar of Suigetsu's shirt, and pulled him off of Naruto. "AH! AGAIN, I'M SORRY! FORGIVE-"

"It's fine! Apology accepted."

"You mean it?"

"Yes."

"YAY!" Suigetsu clapped his hands with joy. "I shall make you ramen!"

"He just ate." Sasuke shot back.

"Okay…" He said sadly. Naruto didn't like seeing him sad though. "You can make me ramen tomorrow."

"Yes, Naruto-sama. I shall go to the market and get the finest, freshest ingredients! It will be the best ramen you've ever eaten in you're life!"

"Um, thanks?"

"No, thank you. You are far too kind!" Suigetsu bowed, before taking his leave. "Idiot!" Sasuke mumbled under his breath.

Naruto crawled into Sasuke's bed, and closed his eyes. "I'm so tired…"

"Ate too much?" Sasuke joked, laying next to Naruto. "Ha! You're so funny!"