Chapter 34

I cant believe it already my 18 birthday to day (20 may) YAHOO and if i get alot of vots and coments il update 1 or 2 more chapters in a week it all depends on u to dicide soo on with the story XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to believe that three years have already flown by so quickly. For the blonde, it only felt like just yesterday that he had woken up in this new body and vampire abilities. No longer will he be able to age or get hurt that easily. His eyesight was one-hundred percent better, and so was his sense of smell. Okay so he didn't really crave blood, but he did enjoy a glass of it here and there. Well he did need both in order to be healthy for his...kind. Believe it or not, his favorite time of the day was night time. He usually enjoyed how pitch black the sky was, as it was lit by millions of brightly shining stars. Not to mention the cool air blowing against his face and through his hair always felt pretty damn amazing. This was also his chance to unwind after having such a long and stressful day. No one ever said that it was easy raising three toddlers. At least he wasn't alone in this.

Naruto had his wonderful husband there by his side at all times. By now they actually found their own place, which was very close to the one they were living in before. So they could just walk on over to the Uchiha mansion whenever wanting to see the people inside of it. It was a whole lot better this way, as they got a lot more privacy. They could be as loud as they wanted to be without having to worry about someone listening in on them. Also, they could rightfully say that everything inside their two-story home was there's and no one else's. Why such a big house? He wanted everyone to have their own room. Even though two boys can share a room, he just didn't want that for them. They need to be their own person, and they can't do that when fighting over small things, like what color to paint the walls, or where to have the beds, or what to watch on the television. This just saves a lot of hassle.

There was, however, one bedroom that was empty. For now it was being used for storage since they couldn't figure out what to do with it. Neither one of them have discussed having another baby. Part of the reason was because Sasuke just didn't seem interested in it. After going through what he did three years ago, you really couldn't blame him. He was still struggling because of it, knowing that he had to end his husband's life in order to bring him back to be with him and their babies. It wasn't a selfish decision at all, since he literally had no choice but to do it. However...he was still kicking himself for it, even after all of this time. At least they can be together forever now. And hey, this had to happen eventually anyways. It just happened sooner than expected, but that's okay.

Natsuko's hair grew so fast, as it descended down her back in long, thick red strands. It was usually kept up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face and food, since she was usually a messy eater. Yes she may not look like either one of her parents or brothers, but she was very beautiful and unique in her own way. And he often wondered if she would grow jealous or distant because of her...different features. That wasn't something he wanted to worry about right now, so he usually just shrugged it off like it was nothing. As for the boys, Daisuke and Natsuki, they had the same short and spiky hair. It was much easier to maintain that, since you could just run a comb through it and be done.

Even though they may act up at times and break things, both him and Sasuke love their children to pieces, and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. What would they do without them? Where would they be at this very moment, had they never been born? They were literally their whole world! And if something were to ever happen to either one of them, they would be so lost and broken. This is why they never, ever, leave their sight or anyone else's for that matter. Only the grandparents and Itachi get to babysit them and that's it. No one else. They were way too precious and special to let anything bad happen to them.