Chapter 3

Naruto's POV:

Them bastards won't even let me call my parents! "It's too dangerous. No one must know where we are." Sebastian had said. They even took away my cellphone... I really am a prisoner to these....these 'vampires'. How long will I be stuck here? And what about school? "I'm already homesick..." I whispered, burying my face into the pillow. Maybe I should just suffocate myself. It would be better than being Sasuke's bitch!

And speaking of Sasuke, what's his problem? I've never seen such an asshole in my life! It's weird though. When I looked at him, it felt like I couldn't breathe, but my heart was pounding in my chest. He probably did something to me. I don't trust any of these people. Hm, and people call ME a freak! If only they knew the existence of vampires....

And they want me to have Sasuke's babies.... Like this world needs his spawns running around! And besides, I'm a GUY! It's just, not right.... To have something grow inside of me, especially something that is related to that teme.... How can I even enjoy making love to him in order to get pregnant? He'll probably force me into it, taking that I have no choice in the matter. "Now I'm HIS fuck toy..."

"Yes you are." Someone answered. It was Sasuke...

He was leaning against the wall, with a stupid grin on his face; like he was some type of god, or something. "Are you always a fucking jerk?" I bit back. Again, Sasuke shrugged his shoulders... Saying absolutely nothing. "Seriously, do you have something shoved up your ass? Is it even possible for you to smile?"

"I have no reason to smile, dobe."

"Stop calling me that, teme!"

"Naruto." Finally, he says my name! "What, Sasuke?" I sneered.

"You say you didn't want this. Well, neither did I."

"Itachi said you would die, if you didn't find a mate. How? I don't understand..."

"I'm a Prince, and someday I will become King. In our clan, people with royal blood need to find a mate; someone to share their lives with...forever." Forever? Does he plan on turning me into a vampire? "Itachi has a mate, and so does my cousin, Madara. And since I didn't have one, I would have fallen into a forever-lasting slumber. Just the other day I woke up from a slumber that lasted ten years. So it was either to find a mate now, or die in my sleep."

"Harsh."

"Hn."

I kind of feel bad for the jerk. "So, were you like, born a vampire? Or did you get turned into one...?"

"I was born a vampire. I stopped aging at nineteen years old." In human years he's only a year older than me. "Once you're ready, I will have my way with you; but it can only happen when you want it."

"And why is that?"

"I may be a 'teme', but I'm no rapist."

"Could have fooled me."

"Well you don't exactly know me." He said, giving me a cold glare. "Scarrrrey." I mocked, burying my face back into the pillow. "Just leave me alone."

"Aren't you going to change?"

"No. I don't need your clothes!"

"Ah, but Itachi put them there for you... Stop being so disrespectful to him!"

"Whatever."

"Ch', you stupid Senju!"

"Senju? What's that?"

I lifted my head up to look at Sasuke. His eyes had turned a dark red, and his hands were balled up into fists. "Your people hurt my brother greatly. Because of your leader, he killed Itachi's closest friend, and my cousin!"