Chapter 5

Sasuke's POV:

Two hours later....

"Nnn, raaaamen...." Naruto mumbled, before hugging my waist; and burying his face even deeper into my chest. Well, it looks like he's okay..."N-No, I needz muh ramen!" And he's still an annoying idiot..."Oi, dobe!"

"Mmm, delicious..." Is he drooling on me? Ch', just my luck! "Wake up!" I said louder, shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes slightly, and let out a muffled, "Whaaa....t..?"

"There is no ramen."

"EHHH?! No ramen?!" He sat up on his knees, and looked at me; his eyes bugged out. "You're the one who stole my heavenly ramen? Theif!" He pointed a finger at me accusingly.

"Hn. Maybe in your dream. But this is reality now."

"Re...ality?"

"Yes. Do you know what that is, usuratonkachi?"

"Don't make fun of me, Sasukeee!" He whined. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "You sound like a child."

"Am not!" And with that, he stuck his tongue out at me. "Again, acting like a child."

"Ugh, shut up teme!"

These little fights are entertaining.

"Neh Sasuke, why does my stomach hurt?" Naruto asked, as he rubbed his stomach. I crawled over to Naruto, and kissed at the spot where he was rubbing. "Sa-Sasuke, what are you-"

"I failed to protect you." My voice was shaky, but I didn't care. I'm not going to hide the fact that I'm upset about it. "What are you talking about?"

"You...you got hurt, and I couldn't even be there to prevent what happened to you! If Suigetsu hadn't of been there, who knows what that...that..."

"Sasuke, calm down."

"I can't!" I flinched as I felt something touch my face. "Sasuke." It was Naruto's hand. Is he trying to comfort me? No... He hates me....

Doesn't he?

"It's not like he stabbed me...or shot me... It was a punch, Sasuke! I've been getting them my whole life! So don't worry, I'll be fine!" His whole life? What has Naruto ever done to them? He looks pretty harmless to me...Is it because of Kyuubi? Do they feel threatened or something? So many questions...

"Now turn that frown into a smile, Sa-su-ke-kuuuun!" I literally cringed at that. He sounded so much like a woman. "Don't do that ever again." I warned. But he only laughed. "I am going to be the 'wife'; so why not practice?" He gave me a wink, and twirled a strand of hair with his finger. That's it! I got up to my feet, and grabbed his hand. "Stop."

"Why?"

"Ch', I don't like women!"

"Ah, so you're gay!" I shrugged my shoulders at him. "Yes. What? I'm not afraid to admit it."

"Chillax teme. I'm bisexual... And to tell you the truth, I prefer men!"

"Good. It would suck if you didn't."

"Yeah, just a little." He laughed.

We're so close... I wonder how the dobe would react if I kissed him right here, right now. It is rather tempting. The feel of those lips pressed against mine...moving in rhythm...The taste of his saliva, and the feel of his-"Naruto!" I breathed, letting my hands roam down to rest on his waist. He didn't push me away, or complain; but just stood there, staring at me...

I closed my eyes and went for it.

At first, I felt Naruto hesitate... But I quickly changed his mind when I slipped my tongue into his mouth. And, as if to intensify the kiss, he wound his hands through my hair, and clutched at it. Our bodies were now pressed up against each others, which made me even more turned on! As I searched through every crevice of his mouth, I let my hand slide up his shirt. "Nnnn!" Naruto moaned, as he shivered in pleasure.

Now time for the pants. They need to go!

"Ahem!" The sound of someone clearing their throat made us stop. "Brother, if you're going to 'do it', then close the door." Ugh! He ruined my perfect opportunity to take Naruto! "I'll remember that next time." Damn it! "I'm glad to see you awake and doing well, Naruto-kun."

"T-Thanks." Naruto blushed. Okay, you can leave now! "Are you in pain little brother?"

"Shut up! You're the one who stopped us!"

"Ahh that's right! I guess I should let you take care of that. But remember, the house echo's."

"Thanks for the helpful tip." I bit out. Itachi flipped his hair, and then took his leave; but not before shutting the door...very slowly...

"Alright, now that he's gone-"

"Sasuke, I thought we were just going to kiss.."

"Kissing usually leads to sex, dobe."

"Not necessarily."

"Naruto..."

"It's just... I'm still in school. What if I get pregnant? Everyone will think I'm an even bigger freak!" He looked down at the ground, and began to cry. "Before I met you, I seriously thought about committing suicide." He admitted. Whoa, Naruto...Wanted to kill himself? Because of what others said, and did to him? "P-Please, you've got to understand Sasuke!" I wrapped my arms around him, wanting so badly to take all the pain away. "Sasuke!" His cries had now turned into sobs; and this time, I didn't care about my shirt getting wet.

"Shhh, it's alright Naruto. We don't have to do it tonight. I'll wait until you're ready, okay?"

"Really?" He asked. My hold on him tightened. It's going to be hard, but I'll wait for him. "Really."

"Thank you." He hiccupped.

"Do your parents know where you are?" I don't feel like separating from him again. "Yeah. I told them I was spending the night at a friend's house."

"Wait, do they know about me?"

"No. I feel like it's too soon, you know?" He sniffed. Did he stop crying? "I see. But what are you going to tell them when you move out?"

"Oh. I forgot about that....

"Hn. I know. Look, wouldn't it just be easier if you dropped out of school? You won't be needing an education anyways."

"I don't know..."

"Think about, okay? It'll be much easier for the both of us. Plus, you won't get picked on anymore."

"Sounds nice.... Being able to live peacefully."

"Exactly! So think about it, alright?"

"Okay, I will."

If he drops out of school, then we can do whatever we want. No worries.

"Sorry for losing it like that." Naruto said quietly, as he pulled back. I let my hands drop to my sides. "Hn. It doesn't bother me."

"Liar. But...I'm glad you were here. I normally don't open up to people like that...My own parents don't even know how much I'm suffering. They think I have this wonderful life at school, and that I have lots of friends." Naruto lifted his shirt up, and I felt my heart sink. There were cuts and bruises all over his body...."It's a good thing I heal quickly."

"Naruto...."

Humans are also monsters.