Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Bret

Beginne am Anfang

Derek is there with three other girls and two guys. "These are the background people for today. Don't mind them, they're just going to be walking around-"

"I'm so glad I came!" A familiar voice shouts. "I wanna be in the background!" Luca walks up to Derek with a big smile. "I'll be your best background person yet Derek!" Then he gives a little wink. "Come on what do you say?"

"Well there's already 5 people and everything is planned to perfection. I don't think its a good-"

"Please! I've always wanted to star in the background of a film!"

"Well...just don't goof off okay. If you do join its going to be an even number of boys and girls, which is something I don't want." Then he looks past the dirt road. "Ah Whitney! Get over here!"

Whitney slowly strides to the dirt road. She's got on a costume that matches all the other background girls. Of course the costumes aren't all exactly the same, they just match. She bites on her lower lip.

"I hope you don't mind I'm wearing this. It was just really tempting me."

Derek rolls his eyes. "No you're fine. I'm just going to need you to escort this young man to the trailer and show him wear the guy background costumes are. Then go get some make up done because you two are starring in the movie!"

Whit takes this moment to gawk. "Are you serious?! You know how good this would look for my career?! More photo shoots, more companies more moolaaahhh!" She does a fist pump in the air. "Now who am I guiding to the trailers?"

"Luca meet Whitney," I say. "Luca is my best friend and Whitney is Taylor's best friend."

"Nice to meet you," Luca winks.

"Oh please quit the crap." Whit grabs onto Luca's wrist and tugs him away.

As soon as they're gone, Jenna walks over to me. "Okay let's practice our lines together."

I nod. With scripts in hands, we go over everything and make sure we've got everything down."

$_$_$_$

It's been five hours. Five hours of nonstop yelling from Derek.

"Where did all your skill go Bret?! You've got to kiss her with passion!"

I swear if I hear him tell me to kiss this bitch one more time I'm going to wring my frickin neck. That's after I bang his head with his precious megaphone and stick his DIRECTOR chair up his ass.

"Let's start from the top. Aannndd Action!"

"It's such a beautiful day outside Hayden! It's perfect for the wedding photos."

I grin down at Jenna, who has her arm wrapped around mine. "It sure is. This wedding is going to be the start of a new life for us Stacy, a better life."

Jenna giggles. "I sure hope so." Then we close the distance with a kiss.

"Better! Much much better!" Derek smiles. "That's all for today. Get to the trailer."

"Thank god!" Whit screams. "If this little dipshit is near me for one more second of my life I'm going to commit suicide!"

Luca smirks. "One."

Whit throws her hands up in the air. "Arrgghhh! You better watch your back Luca! You are so lucky, you know that? If I wasn't in this stupid dress I'd be kicking your ass right now!"

"Oh please go ahead. I'd love that." He throws a wink at her.

"Buttmuncher!!" Whit shrieks at him as he runs off. "You EAT the booty!!"

Luca gives a maniacal laugh as he darts away. Then he turns the corner and he's out of sight. Whit keeps in pace with me.

"How did that THING become your best friend?"

"Simple. He's always had my back." I smile. "When I'm down, he'll do anything to cheer me up, including riding a freaking bull with cheap jeans that are going to rip at the crotch and expose some custom made, "I love Bret" boxers."

Whit bursts out laughing. "That really is funny. Then why is he so frickin annoying to other people?"

I shrug. "He really isn't. He's just really energetic. He's French like that."

Her eyes widen. "He's French?!" I nod. "Holy mama..."

I laugh. "Give it some time though between you two. Your personalities sort of clash, but once you're over that, you'll be the best of friends."

Whit rolls her eyes. "Right. I can see it now! Luca and Whitney wearing superman onesies together, drinking out of the same straws, going shopping together...umm running out of ideas....see! Never gonna happen."

I give a confused look. Well Whitney sure is a confusing chick.

****

unedited

So just in case you were wondering, the chapters have become shorter because I'm not editing them anymore. I've been spending way too much of my time editing instead of writing. I hope you can understand. I eventually will come around to editing them. Know that all the unedited ones will not have chapter titles. They'll just say a number. That's the chapter number if you didn't know :P lol

k thanks, hopefully yall understand.

vote, comment, follow!

LIZZIE<3