The Nightmares Begin/ Taylor

% CHAPTER 23 %

I wake up surrounded by light. A figure is by the window. My eyes flutter consistently before they finally stay open.

Bret glances over to me for a second before smiling. "You better hurry and get some breakfast. They're about to close downstairs."

I nod my head and push the blanket covers away. I rush down the stairs and grab some food. When I come back up, Bret is nowhere to be seen. I shrug it off and start getting changed. Until I hear the door unlock.

"Oh shit," I say and run to the bathroom as fast as I can.

I lock the door and lean against it, just in case the lock doesn't work or whatever. Then I give a content sigh until I realize my clothes are out there and my pajama top is already off. Thank god I slept with a bra tonight.

I stay in there for a couple minutes and don't hear anything, so I unlock the door and peek out. I give a sigh of relief. He's gone again. I make my way out of the bathroom.

"Whoa there."

I scream and turn away from him. "Damn it I thought you were gone!"

"Well I'm not."

I turn my head around so I can see at least some of his face. "Turn around! What are you doing still looking?! Turn the fuck around!"

Slowly, Bret turns. I drop my hands that had subconsciously covered my boobs, even if they were already covered, and look for a shirt.

"That's my bag Tay."

I freeze and turn. There's a mirror so he can see everything in the room. I cover my mouth so I don't let out the blood curdling scream forcing its way onto my lips.

"Close your eyes. Close your eyes!" I holler.

"Calm down Taylor. You have a bra on. A sexy one-"

"Don't finish that thought!" I cut him off.

He smirks. "Already did."

I groan. "Can my day start any worse?"

"Possib-"

"Ah-behbehbehbeh!" I yell, cutting him off again.

"You're still in your bra nonetheless, no matter how many times you cut me off."

I look down at my chest and groan. He's right. "Please just close your eyes?"

He rolls his eyes. "Okay fine just for you, but know now I've seen things."

"Whatever."

He closes his eyes and I start changing. Not the brightest idea, but it works. Once I'm done, I inform him. That's it though. I don't talk for the rest of the time. We get in the car and drive off.

$_$_$_$

His breath is on me, reeking of cigarettes and mint. Not a good combination.

"Now this is going to be quick sweetheart. You won't even dare tell anybody," he says as he binds my wrist.

"Sir are you-"

He stops me with a sloppy kiss. I shudder. He's actually doing this! His hands run shamelessly up and down me. Thank goodness he hasn't taken my clothes off.

His lips press harder against mine, making them hurt. I whimper. He bites my bottom lip. It hurts. He bites again, harder this time. I want to yell so I open my mouth. His tongue cuts me off. I feel so dirty, so horrified, yet I can't stop it. He has me bound.