Our Obvious Differences/ Bret

Hey lovelies! Here with a second chapter of Acting The Part! I hope you enjoy!

SOTC: A Bay Bay by Hurricane Chris

% CHAPTER 2 %

Wow. What an ass. No, I'm not implying that there is an aggrivating person in the room; I'm referring to Jenna's butt. So well rounded. Jenna just has one supermodel body. I can't not take a few sly peeks.

Of course Taylor isn't too bad either, but I mean, come on, she's never going to let herself go. She's constantly going on about how business and pleasure don't mix. Besides, she's disgusted by me. I could actually change that if I gave it some effort. I could get any girl I wanted! My good lucks and charming personality are just enough to have any girl falling for me, but I just don't feel like toying around with Taylor. She may have a nice body, but she is just too feisty and not fun enough. I wouldn't want to get with a crabby girl like her. Guys want pleasure too and Taylor definitely could not give that to me. Maybe if she fixed her attitude. No, not even then. Besides, I shouldn't have to spend so much time on a girl if I know I'm just going to move onto another one once I win her over.

I've always been sort of a nomad. My dad and I would travel around, using his retirement pay and his parents' money as well to support us. I've never gotten tired of touring around the world, seeing all of the girls, visiting some famous landmarks, seeing the girls, learning a little of the language, seeing the girls... just seeing the girls really. My dad has multitudes of girlfriends around the world. A new girl is waiting for him in practically every city that we've ever been! He's my role model. He always told me when I was younger never to get too attached because it was for my own good. I trust him because I know he's right. My mom ran away after I was born. I can tell my dad really loved her. It's funny how she was against abortion but she sure wasn't against leaving me. So she really has nothing to do in my life.

I close my eyes with a satisfied smirk as I lay on my bed, thinking about yesterday's events. Ms. Simmons' facial reaction was hilarious. She was all flustered and it looked like she wanted to just hide behind a big curtain. She thinks I'm insufferable. A lot of people do, but the girls still keep coming. As long as that's happening, I'm not doing anything wrong. Everyone is just going to have to be okay with that.

My dad actually signed me up for this acting role. He did it so I could be famous and get girls, but I agreed because I actually wanted to try it out. I'd been in some school plays before, but nothing as big a role as this. I don't want to ruin this chance. My dad may only see it as an opportunity to meet girls, but I see it as having enough money to travel the world on my own. Old habits die hard, they say. They're absolutely right.

I'm actually surprised that I got one of the main parts. I honestly didn't think I did that good. I just put together what I remembered from theater class a few years back. I was expecting some other guy to get my part, especially since I'm not exactly the romantic type. At my old school, you only took theater if you were a loser or if you need an art credit. I really needed a credit, but secretly, I began to enjoy looking over scripts and stuff. I guess Derek saw potential, which is a good thing, because I love to travel.

The alarm on my phone rings, bringing me out of my thoughts. I immediately dismiss it and get off of my bed. Time for work.

I change into some decent looking clothes. It's not like I'm going to be staying in them for long. I have to wear a different outfit to play the role of Hayden. Wow the guy actually falls for Emily in the end. It's a disgrace to all mankind. I can't believe I'm starring in a chick flick. But my dad mentioned I would be a total chick magnet if I did this, so I took my chances. After all, my dad has girlfriends around the world. No one even suspects that he's cheating on them. It's all a tight secret between me and him.