Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Bret

New chapter! Major revisions were done on this one. Smh -.-
Bret's POV, so of course his picture is to the side!
SOTC: Style by Taylor Swift

% CHAPTER 4 %

The kissing parts are the hardest for me. No, not because every time I kiss her, I forget about the world around me. That doesn't happen. Who do you think I am? A Disney Princess? Whenever we kiss though, I just feel like there's something between us, like some hidden chemistry or something. Obviously, that can't be true. This is a movie; and she's not my type. I have actually found myself wondering what kind of body lotion she uses though. Is that weird?

I shake my head. Okay scratch that. I sound like a whipped boyfriend. I'm not whipped or her boyfriend so I should just chill. All I have to do is kiss her. I mean it's not like we're making babies or anything. Oh goodness. I'm losing my sanity over a girl that's clearly not my type. I need to do something about this. Maybe France will help.

I lay on the hotel bed as my hand clutches onto the remote control, switching the TV channels as I think about recent events. I'm at the hotel waiting for my Dad to get back. We're going to travel to France for Christmas break so he can see one of his girlfriends. He's still my role model. I don't know how the guy does it.

I, on the other hand, am going there to see my best friend Luca. He's actually from America, but his mom just decided a few years ago to move back to her hometown in France when she got a divorce. Luca doesn't really know that well of French, but it's in his blood.

To say Luca is my best friend is an understatement. We're like brothers. We've got each other's backs. He understands me like no other person would and his sister is just one step behind.

I'm excited for Christmas break. No more Taylor for a while. I need to get a grip on reality. She obviously doesn't like me like that. She made that pretty obvious when we kissed for the first time. I mean, I don't like her in that way either so it's whatever. She's just entertainment I guess, until I grow out of that teenage stage.

I still can't believe Taylor had never kissed anyone before me. It's so weird to think you're that person's first kiss. I had honestly thought she was just trying to play me until I saw her start to tremble inside the trailer. No one could miss the way her knees wobbled when she realized we were going to have to actually kiss. It looked like her bones were turning to jello.

The kiss itself wasn't bad though. Sure, she was inexperienced, but she caught on pretty quick. I really hadn't expected her to turn me down once we got pretty serious. I guess I did get sort of carried away, but by then her lips weren't innocent anymore so I honestly thought it was fine. Okay, so that was such a guy thought. Sue me for being a hormonal teenage male.

Maybe I did kind of go overboard when I took a glance at her chest. Yeah... if I remember correctly, that was around the time when she had tensed up. I stifle a laugh. Only Taylor would act so awkward over a thing like that. I'm sure other girls would have laughed it off or something.

Just then, my dad walks into the room. His eyes hold a gleam of excitement, which lets me know that everything is going smoothly. None of his other girlfriends suspect that he's going to France to visit his girlfriend over there. He probably told them he's going on a business meeting. Messed up, I know, but I don't judge. My dad stayed around and my mom didn't.

"Are your bags packed?" My dad asks as he makes his way over to me.

I nod. "They're all ready to go."

He sighs. "That's a relief. Let's get going then." I smile at my dad and grab my bags. We make our way down the stairs and to the truck. "Could you turn on the truck and put the heat on full blast while I check us out?"