26. Ends are the Real Beginnings

Song: BWU- Tegan and Sara

It was on the fourth of July that Eric finally proposed to Aunt Carrie, under the fireworks and the stars. Aunt Carrie said yes and they kissed for a while before my friends and I broke them apart. The blush on both of their cheeks was so adorable.

He had also suggested an idea that involved me, and that was that they should adopt me as their own child since they were getting married. Aunt Carrie, who was legally my guardian was happier than ever and said that she would love to call me something other than niece, a daughter. I didn't mind it either, as long as Aunt Carrie was happy, I was too.

The tenth of July came by and Eric Hunter broke out the news that Zeke and I would be his best men at the wedding. Well, we both agreed but not before we shared a good laugh when Zeke pointed out that I was a girl and Eric embarrassingly nodded before scratching his head.

The sixteenth of July was when Claire finally told me that she was going to be one of the bridesmaids at the wedding, not that I didn't already know about it. Aunt Carrie had already told me that she wanted Amanda and Claire to be her bridesmaids. I thought it was a great idea and I was loving the way how my two favorite girls were bonding together. Amanda and Claire were also getting closer to each other as friends and it made me happy to finally see them getting along.

The eighteenth of July was a traumatic day for us friends when we, by accident, walked in on a make out session between Kyle and Amanda, inserting gag here. Jordan and Zeke were the first one to gag before Josh and Clayton joined in, well Claire was really happy for some unknown reason which she later on told me. She was happy because now she didn't have to worry about Amanda ever stealing me away from her.

Well, that wasn't all that happened that day. Claire and I managed to find Kyle and Amanda again in a compromising position in the bathroom and it didn't make it any better that Claire and I wanted to use the bathroom for the same reason.

The twentieth of July came as fast as lightening when Eric took Zeke and I to the tailors for a suit made for our sizes. The theme of the wedding was black suits for the males and white dresses for the females. Well, Eric thought it was a good idea to make me wear a white suit with a black collar shirt so that I'd be wearing just like the girls but still a little black.

Aunt Carrie had taken Claire and Amanda to try on dresses for the wedding. We had all reached back home, where everyone was staying because of the marriage preparations, tired and hungry, and six large pizza boxes were ordered. It was a long night for everyone.

And finally, the day we had all been waiting for arrived. The twenty-fifth of July, everything fell into place as Eric Hunter and Carrie White joined hands in holy matrimony.

..............................................................

It was a small and calm place where the wedding was to be held. Surrounded by trees and nature was what made the place more beautiful and magical. Everything was covered with flowers; the seats, the buffet table which was Eric's idea, the altar, everything.

Kyle and Jordan were helping out on the final touches while Josh and Clayton were helping the guests into the place with Eric. The venue was open and it was a good thing the weather wasn't humid or even hot.

I was standing beside the small room that was made for the bride, it was away from the venue and closed off a little which gave perfect privacy to the bride.

"Hayden!" I heard someone yell from inside the room and I rolled my eyes again before entering the room with my eyes closed. Claire and Amanda were also inside the room getting Aunt Carrie ready which was taking a hell lot of time because she kept insisting that she was looking bad, they didn't want me to look at either of them in their dresses so I obliged.