22. Story Of My Life

Song: Words- The Script

Today was the day that Aunt Carrie was going to go out with my enemy's father. He had called her in the morning to say that they wouldn't be going for lunch but for dinner now. And the thing I found the most disturbing was, who in their right mind would willingly wake up in the morning at 7 am on a freaking Saturday? Apparently, Mr. Eric Hunter.

Aunt Carrie was still excited and was bouncing around in the house when I had woken up at 11 in the morning, like any normal person would do on a Saturday. But I still felt like it was early.

"Stop smiling, you're making my eyes hurt." I whined as I drowned my face in a bowl of cheerios which were doing a shitty job at cheering me up.

"Aw, lighten up. You should smile more often too. It wouldn't kill you." She spoke as she poured herself another cup of coffee. According to her, she needed the heavy consumption of coffee because she didn't want to feel sleepy on the date. I rolled my eyes yet again as she sipped her coffee with a sigh.

"I think, it would since I don't want to unbalance the universe by being all smiles this early in the morning." I spoke as I took a spoonful of the cereal.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." I looked up at her as to say 'continue'.

"What?" I asked as I took another spoon of the cereal.

"Zeke is gonna be staying with you till we come back from our date." She spoke with a smile and walked out of the kitchen while I spit all that I had put in my mouth.

"WHAT!?"

...............................................................

"Story of my life, Zeke came along. To wreck my life and now my freaking home!" I exclaimed as I paced back and forth in Kyle's room.

"Wow, try singing that." I glared at Kyle while he laughed at me.

"You find this funny. I'm gonna be staying in my own house with a dickhead." I whined and he just nodded with his attention on the t.v. screen.

"What in the hell are you even watching?" I asked as I looked at his TV with a frown. "One direction songs, seriously?"

"Isn't it a shame that when I discovered this great group, it's not the same as before." He spoke as he wiped a non-existent tear from his eye.

"I think they're crap." I spoke which resulted in Kyle glaring at me. "Since, Zayn left them, that is." He seemed to like what I said as he went back to looking at his screen.

"I know, he was amazing." Kyle sighed before he looked back at me. "But he's better now too, right?"

"Yeah, totally. The man has some great vocal chords." I said and he nodded his head before he began to hum Zayn's song. "But what do you think about Taylor Swift?" Kyle looked at me with his eyes wide.

"Tay Tay is so bae." I stared at Kyle with my eye brow raised and a smirk on my lips. He quickly turned his head towards the TV screen again.

"Uhm, what were you saying about Zeke and you staying at your house?" Kyle asked and I laughed at him.

Nice save but not nice enough.

"No, no. I was talking about Tay Tay." He looked at me with a pleading look as to tell me to drop it, which I eventually did.

"But come on, Tay Tay is such a great singer."

"I think, I might never live this down." He spoke while face palming himself.