5. What's Happening to Me?

They said this was a party and this is not even near a party.

The music is low like really low and there's only us four here as in Josh, Claire, Allison and me.

"Where is Clayton?" Josh asked Claire for the millionth time.

"He said he would be here with the snacks." Claire answered for the millionth time.

"Well, is he making those snacks, because it's taking a hell lot of time." Josh complained.

Why did I agree to this, again? Well, I don't know but I do have to stay here till eleven and then I can go home. To my bed and books.

"Whatcha' thinking?" Claire asked me breaking my train of thoughts.

I looked to her and saw that she was smirking, yet again. Maybe she was born with a smirking face. Yeah, that could be a possibility.

The Bell rang and Josh stood up suddenly as if knowing who was at the door.

"Clay's here, clay's here." Josh sang to the door.

I am seriously starting to believe That this guy is gay. Josh opened the door and in came Clayton with snacks. Josh was about to close the door but someone pushed it open.

I was shocked to see that Jordon and his jock friends came in with beer cases. And then one after another people kept coming in through the door. I guess Josh was as shocked as I was because he went to Clayton and asked for an explanation.

"What is the meaning of this clay?" Josh looked angry.

"I just brought a few guys over." Clayton replied nonchalantly.

"If you wanted to invite someone, you could've invited anyone except for Jordon." Allison now piped in looking just as angry as Josh.

"Well, let's see. Jordon is my friend so I invited him." Clayton clarified.

"But he's a bully and he brought alcohol and everyone at school." Josh complained.

"He's only a bully to Hayden and it's a good thing he brought alcohol and more people. We have to loosen up sometimes."

Ouch. Jordon only bullies me. Wow, that explains why everyone except me loves him.

"See, the bright side, buddy. You throw the best party of the school year and you become instantly popular." Clayton said with his arm slung over Josh's shoulder.

"I don't want to be popular." Josh shrugged Clayton's hand off of his shoulder.

"Okay, then just let the party continue and I promise it will end by eleven." Clayton pouted.

Josh sighed and then nodded.

Great.

"Thanks a lot buddy, you won't regret this." Clayton excitedly said and then went towards Jordon and his jock team mates.

"I can't believe you agreed to this." Claire said and Allison glared at josh.

"It's just for tonight and lets just let him be happy for the night." Josh sighed again and went to the kitchen.

Claire looked at Allison and then at me.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a long night. Just what I needed.

Claire's POV:

What was Josh thinking letting Clayton continue the party and what was Clayton even thinking when he brought that jerk and his friends over?