3. A Week Later

A week had passed since that new girl Claire talked to me. She didn't say anything to me since that incident with Jordon.

She had found herself some friends. I didn't know if I knew them but it was a girl and two guys. She seemed really happy with them.

As usual Jordon kept bullying me at school and I kept getting stares and whispers thrown my way. Jordon was being more brutal now.

He started giving me punches and kicks. It was a good thing that he was being considerate at least and only left bruises on the places that could easily be covered by clothing like my back and stomach.

It was a Monday and I was walking to school as usual. The cars were passing by me and the weather was just great.

I had my hood over my head and I was listening to music. Ironically music was the only thing that I always found comforting.

Reaching the school grounds, I didn't take long to get inside the school building.

I made my way towards my locker keeping my head down, so that I wouldn't attract a certain jerk. I opened the metal door and got my books out that I needed for today and I closed it.

Just as the locker door closed, my whole body was slammed into it. I bit my bottom lip to not scream in pain. I already had a huge bruise on my shoulder from all the pushes he had given me since day one.

'When would he just give up?'

I heard his disgusting laughter and I just wished for the beating session to finish up quickly. It wasn't entertaining to get beat up on a daily basis.

I turned around slowly and waited for his fist to connect with my stomach but it didn't happen instead he stood there in front of me with a smirk playing on his lips.

He laughed once again before talking.

"I'm sorry but today I won't be able to beat you. I'm in a good mood and I think beating you up would just bring it down." He clarified.

I looked to his side to see Kyle looking at me coldly. The crowd that had gathered to see me get beat up groaned and went to their classes. No entertainment for them today.

"But don't even think that I would spare you later. There's a whole day ahead of us." He smirked again and both of them went their way.

I shook my head and started walking towards my first class. As I rounded the corner I saw Claire with her friends. She looked beautiful as usual.

In the past week, I couldn't stop myself from admiring her beauty. I had also noticed some little things about her like the way she would scrunch up her face when thinking. She would bite her nails when in concentration. The way her eyes would change color when she was happy.

Yeah, I noticed a lot about her to be honest. But it wasn't my fault she was so beautiful.

As if feeling my eyes on herself, Claire turned her attention to me and the moment our eyes met, she smirked as if knowing that I had been watching her for a while now, like a creep may I add.

I shook my head and walked inside the class room where only a few students were seated. I went to my seat at the back.

After a moment, Claire walked in with one of her friends. It was the girl.

She came and sat next to me.

'Why is she sitting here, she usually sits in the front?'

"Hi." I turned to look at her smiling at me.

I turned back and looked out the window. Hoping she wouldn't try to talk to me again. I heard a sigh and then she didn't bug me again.

During class, she kept passing me notes, and I kept giving them back without opening them.