12 • Ready, Steady, Food Fight? (PT.2 - Revenge) • 12

Third Person's POV

'I love you.'

Taeyong hung up straight away leaving Jaehyun dumbfounded.

His heart fluttered but he brushed it off, Taeyong was clearly joking about liking him. Jaehyun felt a slight ache in his heart as he thought these things, and he wasn't quite sure why but he smiled it off.

'Let's go to class, the others will get suspicious.' Jaehyun led the way, not letting his expression fault due to the strange, conflicting emotions inside him.

'You alright Jae?' Taeil asked, observing the younger's oddly fast walking.

'Yeah, we just don't want them to come looking for us, we should be quick.' Jaehyun spoke and the two nodded.

'WHERE HAVE YOU THREE BEEN!?' The three boys entered the classroom only to be face to face with Doyoung and Johnny.

'Woah calm down.' Winwin stood in and tried to separate the sides, 'they've been gone for like thirty minutes, no big deal.' He shook his head and pulled Kun over to their desk to get ready for their first lesson.

'We were busy, okay guys?! We've got the second battle today and quite frankly I'm extremely stressed, we lost the basketball match that was supposed to be our strongest point and I, as the lead student, have to take all the blame for losing, so I'd appreciate it if you could lay off a bit because I can feel myself deteriorating every day and the nagging like you're my parents is not helping.' Jaehyun huffed, he was proud of his acting as he was not stressed in the slightest, and had no intention of being prepared for the cooking contest, he was only going to be prepared for a huge food fight. However there was an element of truth in what he was saying, they always seemed to nag him when he's supposed to be the one leading.

Taeil tried to hide his small smile at Jaehyun's outburst, and they left a shocked Doyoung and Johnny with their eyes wide, not realising how much they had pestered their friend. Fortunately, they decided to give him some space before apologising, as he would've just snapped again.

Jaehyun had been put in such a bad mood from Doyoung and Johnny's nagging that he didn't pay attention in his lessons, he even texted Taeyong under the table, as did Taeil to Hansol.

Jaehyun :  I'm bored.

Taeyong : Texting in lesson time? Never thought you were the type Jung.

Jaehyun : I'm pissed off let me live Lee.

Taeyong : Okay who do I need to beat up. If it's Doyoung and Johnny istg-

Jaehyun : Yup

Jaehyun sighed as it had been ten minutes and Taeyong didn't reply, he probably had something better to do, Jaehyun thought.

New Text! From Tae👅

Taeyong : Revenge done and dusted x

Jaehyun raised his eyebrow, wondering what Taeyong had done now.

Jaehyun : What did you do??

Taeyong : Lessons are over now, you'll find out. Also, rude much, I put an x and you didn't even return it. x