16 • Nosebleeds, Kisses & Love Bites • 16

Third Person's POV

'Jaehyun?'

Jaehyun nearly had a heart attack and he quickly jolted upwards, hitting his nose on Taeyong's forehead in the process.

'Owwww.' Jaehyun whined as he felt blood start to drip out of his nose.

'Chenle! Why did you scare me like that I thought you were Doyoung.' Jaehyun said in agony as Taeyong handed him a tissue while laughing.

'And we thought you were straight.' Renjun giggled as they walked in with Yuta and Ten behind them as Jisung had finally let them out of the bathroom.

'Haha. Very funny. Anyway keep it down, and how did you guys get in?' Jaehyun asked while he was still trying to stop his nosebleed.

'Oh don't worry, Doyoung has gone and don't forget we are Jisung and Taeyong's neighbours, we have our own keys.' Chenle reminded him.

'Lee Taeyong would you stop laughing at my nose bleed!' Jaehyun huffed, 'or I'll dump you.' He crossed his arms firmly.

'You will?' Taeyong raised his eyebrow and leaned in close.

Ten coughed loudly, 'I think this is our cue to leave them in peace unless you want a threesome.'

'I'M LEAVING.' Chenle screamed and ran out of Taeyong's room.

Kai chuckled, 'You two coming tomorrow? Lami, Jisung, Kyungsoo and I are going out for the day.'

'We'll be there, I've been meaning to take Jae on a date.' Taeyong replied making Jaehyun blush.

'Well we're picking you all up at 10am to get the most out of the day, you better be ready.' Kai spoke and walked out of Taeyong's room behind the others.

'Let's get that nose cleaned up then.' Taeyong grinned and dragged Jaehyun to the bathroom.

'Hmm,' Taeyong thought for a second and then wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's waist, picked him up and set him down next to the basin.

'I could have just stood up.'

'No. You look cuter sitting up there.' Taeyong protested, 'stay still.'

He took a wet wipe from his first aid kit and cleaned Jaehyun's top lip and cupids bow, 'hold this on your nose in case it's swollen.' Taeyong said and handed him a cold flannel. He took another wet wipe and picked up Jaehyun's left hand and cleaned the blood off, and then did the same on his right.

'How are you feeling now baby?' Taeyong asked whilst still holding onto Jaehyun's hands and staring deep into his eyes.

'Much better.' Jaehyun blushed and looked down into his lap.

'Don't look away from me, I like your eyes.' Taeyong spoke and gently lifted Jaehyun's chin up. He let his finger trace downwards from the younger boys chin, and down his neck. He moved in closer and pressed his lips agaisnt Jaehyun's neck and he bit gently. Jaehyun let out a short breath and he slumped onto Taeyong's shoulder as the older boy was still lower down than him.

Taeyong picked Jaehyun back up and the younger wrapped his legs around his waist. Taeyong hastily got to his room and kicked the door shut with his foot, and then lay Jaehyun down on his bed. He sat on top of him and admired the artwork he had left on Jaehyun's neck. He leaned closer to Jaehyun's face and whispered in his ear, 'kiss me.'

Jaehyun hesitated as it was always Taeyong who initiated their kisses, but he slowly lifted his head off the pillow and connected their lips. Taeyong controlled himself for a while but he soon fell into dominance again.