10 • Skipping School • 10

Third Person's POV

Jaehyun woke up snuggled on the couch under a blanket with Taeyong, the elder boy had his arms wrapped around Jaehyun as if he was cuddling a teddy bear and his chin was resting on Jaehyun's shoulder.

He checked his phone for the time, 8:00AM..school started in half an hour, 'crap,' he muttered under his breath after realising that it took fifteen minutes to get to school, and he didn't even have his bag or uniform with him. He then also remembered that he had never been late to school in his life.

Taeyong stirred underneath the blanket, 'are you awake?' Jaehyun whispered.

'I am if you're here.' Taeyong hummed and pulled Jaehyun close to him.

'Tae, it's 8:00AM - school starts in thirty minutes.' Jaehyun sighed.

Taeyong's eyes shot open, they had a strange twinkle in them which screamed to Jaehyun - you're not going to like this but -, 'skip school with me.'

'I thought you weren't skipping any school this year?'

'Yeah, unless I'm ill.' Taeyong giggled.

'You know my parents and my friends would slaughter me if I skipped Tae.' Jaehyun pouted.

'Then don't let them find out - when we skip we all skip together. Remember you and Taeil are in an authority position, you won't need your parents permission. Me and the boys skip all the time - they don't care.' Taeyong smiled hoping that Jaehyun would skip with him.

Jaehyun tried to keep a straight face but a smile tugged his lips upwards, 'why not then.'

Taeyong threw his arms around Jaehyun, 'this is going to be so much fun! We can go out and buy you new clothes, do all the things I normally do when I skive.' He winked subtly.

Taeil stirred in his sleep and his eyes flickered open, 'we're skipping today Taeil.' Taeyong said to the boy.

'Hmm okay.' He replied sleepily.

'You've done this before?' Jaehyun questioned.

'You know when I had the flu for two days last week?' Taeil smirked.

'Moon Taeil! I gave you chocolate when you came back.' Jaehyun pouted.

'If it helps, it was very tasty.' Taeil replied and stuck his tongue out.

One by one all the boys woke up from their deep slumber after talking all night long and going to bed at 4AM.

'You're skipping with us? THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!' Ten shouted, 'we can show you all the places we normally go, eat food, change up your style a bit. You'd be so surprised at Taeil's difference in style with us and with your friends, you can join him!'

'That's right, no more ugly knitted sweaters or loose jeans.' Yuta giggled.

'The first thing you need to know,' Mark spoke, 'is that there are certain groups from schools around Seoul that skive a lot, we are the most feared and popular group.'

'Stop saying group, I can tell it's a gang.' Jaehyun raised his eyebrow.

'Okay, okay gang. Basically there are different wristbands for different gangs, make sure you wear yours and you might even get given free stuff.' Mark giggled and threw Jaehyun a dark red wristband.

'NCT..' Jaehyun mumbled whilst turning around the band.

'That's our name, our colour is red. You're now part of NCT, Jae.' Taeyong smiled, 'Donghyuck and Jaemin are both in it as well, they're in the year below.'