20 • Reality • 20

Before this chapter starts i just wanted to thank everyone for the comments on my last authors note, seeing how many people wanted me to continue really motivated me and makes me want to keep writing this fanfic. As long as people still want me to write this, i will carry on :)

Third Person's POV

Doyoung sighed heavily and sat down on the sofa in Jungkook and Momo's apartment. He gripped onto his phone, his thumb hovered over the number he had saved off of Jaehyun's phone. This wasn't something that was going to be fun, but Doyoung knew he had to do this, he had to do the right thing. He loved Jaehyun, so he wanted the best for him. Doyoung wiped away his tears, and pressed the call button.

Jaehyun's POV

{Two days earlier}

1, his hand caresses my cheek

2, he kisses my neck

3, he smirks into my empty eyes

4, he unbuttons my shirt

5, where's Taeyong?

6, he kisses me

7, it doesn't feel right

8, his hands trace along my chest

9, Taeyong should be doing this

10, I feel sick

11, he leaves with a smile, promising there will be more when we are married

12, I throw up

13, I go to sleep

Repeat steps 1-13, four times a day, three days in a row.

------

Third Person's POV

{Back to the present time}

'Taeyong.' Doyoung whispered. No answer.

'I'm so sorry.' No answer.

'I need your help, please.' No answer.

'Jaehyun needs your help..' Doyoung whispered the last part even quieter than the parts before.

Doyoung heard a throat being cleared, a tired groggy voice spoke out, 'You're lucky Taeyong is asleep or you would've gotten an earful.' Johnny sighed deeply, and Doyoung felt relief wash over him slightly. 'Where the fuck are you? Is Jaehyun okay?' Johnny whispered forcefully down the phone so he didn't wake up Taeyong.

'We're at Jungkook and Momo's...I'll text you the address after this. Jaehyun is..broken.'

'I'm not fucking surprised Doyoung.'

'How is Taeyong?'

'Broken.'

'Oh..' Doyoung breathed heavily, 'I guess I wasn't aware how much they loved each other. I woke up last night and Jaehyun was crying in his sleep, whispering Taeyong's name...'

'Are you alright?'

'What?'

'I want to know if you're okay.'

'I'm okay.'

'As if I'm going to believe that. After Taeyong comes to get Jaehyun, I'll take you back to mine, we can play video games and stuff..if you want.'

Doyoung smiled, 'You're too good for this world Johnny.' 

'The things we do for love.' Johnny sighed and hung up.